Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
That's deep man.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
JUST BEING ALIVE IS A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT

JUST BEING ALIVE IS A PHILOSOPHIC STATEMENT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
I hate sociology fags.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
good for you. It's not my major, I just tutor it.
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
I also tutor history and philosophy if you want to say something retarded, and later something irreverent, about that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 10:11 PM       
No no, please continue your story. I'm sure you have a lot to say about things and stuff.
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 11:57 PM       
It wasn't a story. It was a statement. Or i guess two statements.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:03 AM       
What was the learning disability? A comprehension one or more of a memory?
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
No idea ;\ I didn't really ask. I'm not really a small talk type of person. She definitely had problems comprehending some things, whereas with other things she was pretty on the ball. I want to say she had some kind of autism or something, but I don't really know. She had a pretty good memory it seemed, although she had problems remembering things she couldn't understand. She also had speaking problems and she couldn't write without her hands hurting.
When I went to tutor her the people in charge made cringing faces and were all, "We want you to know that we like you, Chris."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:24 AM       
Maybe they think you are good at what you do and pretty even tempered. Almost sounds like she gets self conscious about how people perceive her intelligence level.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 01:57 AM       
Possibly, though she seemed pretty jovial it could have been from nervousness. *shrug*
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:02 AM       
PIJFEIPFJDIPJFi;a"OAIGf:"

MIND NUMBING BOREDOM
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:03 AM       
I HATE COFFEE
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
I GUESS ILL JUST HAVE TO WATCH NOSFERATU WITH MUSIC BY TYPE O NEGATIVE AND CRY MYSELF TILL EXHAUSTION LIKE IVE DONE THE LAST FIVE NIGHTS IN A ROW
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:21 AM       
Maybe you'll find what you want to write about for your paper.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:25 AM       
haha
i hate philosophy.
I'm probably going to write about how social retributive justice alienates us, as pertains to the Marxist term, from our sense of personal retributive justice ;\

or how friendship is dishonest and self-serving ;\ WHEN YOU BECOME SOMEBODIES FRIEND, YOU DO THEM A GREAT HARM. But that's kind of lame and pretentious ;/ and typical ;/
WHAT IS TRUE FRIENDSHIP

Last edited by kahljorn : Feb 12th, 2009 at 03:03 AM.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 03:55 AM       
I WROTE BAD POETRY CUZ IM BNORED AND DRINKING WINE AND TRYING TO REMEMBER HOW TO BE DIONYSUS:

In my ultimate agonies (which probably weren't very agonizing)
I realized
that there was
Nothing worth realizing
That all my realizations were a lie
that I was a facade
and that deep inside I was a pygmy

LONELINESS consists in knowing yourself
As the coward
as the despicable
as the honest
as the lover
abandon yourself
because you're the asshole
haghaahufaoe

I swallowed my soul
and found myself empty
I swallowed my tongue
and found myself elated
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 03:59 AM       
MAYBE ILL WATCH NOSFERATU TWICE
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:05 AM       
In the deluge of the mysterious
I was elusive
Now
I just fuck off
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:10 AM       
DO YOU GUYS EVER WONDER IF YOU ARE ALIVE OR DEAD

HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:15 AM       
OK I WATCHED NOSFERATU TWICE IN A ROW NOW IM GOING TO GO TO BED
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 08:29 AM       
It's Friday the 13th today, I didn't realise.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:24 AM       
Yay!!!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:59 AM       
I'm visiting London on the 13th (tomorrow). We're going to see the Tate Modern and the Natural History Museum. I hope I don't get shot and stabbed. Damn London.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
It is London, good luck my friend!