Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 12:08 PM       
he stole my weight gain plan. I HAD PATENT ON THAT FUCKING THING.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
there, i at least dressed him up so he can go out in public without getting banned
shit dude sorry
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
Oh man eating ores would make you soooo heavy.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:30 AM       
I need to start the whole exercise thing again. I am in the middle of moving, the new place has a free on site workout facility and a pool, so I lose the 'I don't want to pay for a workout facility/pay for a gym membership' excuse. Once I get settled in I can start up on the daily exercise, I will likely focus heavily on various cardio exercise.

Also this thread reminds me that at my age I need to get my prostate exam soon
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
F*** getting old.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
cardio sucks a dick, brah

unless you're a 40-something woman, then you're allowed to think it's amazing but still be wrong.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:26 PM       
20 pushups, 20 jumping jacks, 20 curlups, 20 flights of stairs just so that I can keep my edge.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
add pullups and chin-ups. those are WAY better than anything you just mentioned.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
i made friends with the weight machines at the building today.

didnt really do more than familiarize myself with them, but it is a sart.
was never good
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
WEIGHT MACHINES ARE FOR FAGGOTS

ARE YOU A FAGGOT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:40 AM       
Quote:
Oh man eating ores would make you soooo heavy.
GOLD!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
Quote:
WEIGHT MACHINES ARE FOR FAGGOTS

ARE YOU A FAGGOT
So I was going to try to get a google image of the book definition of a faggot and photoshop it lifting weights, but it seems that the slang definition has pushed those images far far away and I am not digging through hundreds of pages of men in daisy dukes to find one pic of a bundle of burning sticks.

You can thank google for sparing you my stupid sight gag
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
Quote:
add pullups and chin-ups. those are WAY better than anything you just mentioned.
Yeah, I know. I need to find a way to do 'em in my room, though. The gym disappoints me. And that was just something quick to do on Saturday.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
HAVE YOU TRIED TO LOCATE A JUNGLE GYM? THEY USUALLY HAVE THEM AT ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
No.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
MAYBE YOU SHOULD.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
JUNGLE GYMS DO NOT DISAPPOINT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
The Obama family had a playground put in at the White House. GUESS WHICH OBJECT WAS CONSPICUOUSLY MISSING. :racism
was never good
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:06 PM       

i only use it for the pullups/chinups
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:23 PM       
I KNOW I KNOW. I want one so bad. My friend's got one.
was never good
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I KNOW I KNOW. I want one so bad. My friend's got one.
so go get one, you can buy them at any sporting goods store, wal-mart, or rite-aid
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
If you've got an industrially sturdy door you can put a towel on top of it so that you don't cut your fingers open and do pullups that way.

You probably don't, though, that's just what I used to do when I had one
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
When I was younger i would do pullups using the frame of a doorway
i will let you down
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
i cant help the gym at my building only has machines, for ow.

i am still adding in push ups, it will be some time before i am not ashamed to admit how mahy.

i weighed in at 225 today. the lightest i have been since i was in the marines. only 35 pounds till i am content with my weight.

35 sounds like alot, but i was like 315 when i started this current round of wieght loss. so hoooooray!!!!!!!!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 10:57 AM       
Whats if I only want to get rid of my gut Chojin?