Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 10:10 PM       
I got sick of hearing them so I turned my headset's volume down and went to the outfitter. When I got back, you were gone :O

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 10:26 PM       
I'm gonna have it on the Xbox next week, along with some Live. I need to go find a headset, though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 10:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
THOSE PUSSIES KICKED ME!
MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T MANIFEST DESTINY THEM.

Also, I love the fact that there was only two of us and mostly you killing them but they were all like "WE'RE SURROUNDED. THEY GOT LIKE A HUNDRED DUDES SHOOTING AT US."

They were talking smack about you after they got enough posse to kick you so I told them they were as good as garbage.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 11:29 AM       
Manifest destiny them.

I dont know why they were crying. Actually thats not true. I know why they were crying. They were butt hurt. The game not only allows you to kill other players in free roam it almost encourages it. If they didnt want to get into fights they should have gone to a private game. Pussies.

Got booted from that game and ended up in another one with Zomboid. We were running around with a big posse when one of them decided he was bored and started shooting everyone in the back. I decided to kick his ass and ended up accidentally shotgunning someone else in the face right as they spawned. The group then thought I was the one killing everyone and they too booted me. Twice in one day because bitches cant hang. They should just remove the ability to kick people.
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM       
Quote:
Rockstar has revealed that its free cooperative mission pack for Red Dead Redemption will hit Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network on June 22

http://www.destructoid.com/red-dead-...d-175400.phtml

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 05:53 PM       

some people tried to kick me last night. I was in a huge posse and we got that carriage at the end of gaptooth breach again and i exploded it

then i kept running really close to people with lit dynamite.

I got really good at doing hat tricks though, now i can do em with a pistol. tried to get the hat shot then disarm within two seconds and I did it TWICE but it didn't register ;/ i guess i was bugged or something so im gonna try again today.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 03:25 AM       
Finished the single player game. The ending blows.

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:54 AM       
I thought the ending was good.

I took a little break but it looks like the new coop DLC comes out on the 22nd. I'm level 38 or 39 online atm.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:38 AM       
I started playing more of single player more and just unlocked the movie theater. Best $2 I've spent in the game.
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
I never bothered with the theater. I assumed it just replayed sequences from the game.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
how many movies are there i loved the one of "don't turn uncle sam into aunt samantha"

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
I've only watched 2 movies so far but they're hilarious. They're soundless movies of the era but ridiculously funny.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
so i bought the paper after beating the game
Spoilers!

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:28 PM       
omg last night i was trying t oget the 5000 public enemy thing at el presido and this posse drove the carriage from gaptooth breach all the way to the gates of el presido. There was like four people at least in the carriage i think.

:O

the cannon destroyed all of them in one shot
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:34 PM       
I didn't know there was a cannon. Gonna posse down tonight.
BANNED

Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:51 PM       
i also found out there's this thing called "Casual aiming" that you can turn on and be a total cheap assface. I turned it on one time to see what it was like and the first stick of dynamite i threw like landed on somebodies head or something and did a headshot, then it blew up like a couple of seconds later
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland View Post
I thought the ending was good.
Come on.

Spoilers!

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Come on.

Spoilers!
After I beat the game I couldn't help but feel as if the whole point of it was to introduce a new character for a sequel.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Come on.
Seriously, it's a good story move I think even though I agree with 100% of your comments.

Spoilers!

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
I killed Dutch then in the midst of all the "family life" missions I got bored and just do multiplayer now. Never actually finished the game because the end was so fucking boring.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 02:00 AM       
I was playing through the game with my friend, and he nearly convinced me to do the same.

BANNED

Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:41 AM       
wow, as horrible of an ending that sounds like at the same time it sounds awesome i thought most of the story i played was pretty philosophical and that's an appropriately miserable ending.
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:01 AM       
Like how driving the herd is an allegory for life and the strays are like the problems you face day to day. Or how killing Bill while he is being restrained by Allende is a representation of both how cruel the world can be and the basic human condition.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
Kahl figured out a way to take over Australia.
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 12:59 PM