Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
How far are you guys in it?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
I've beaten it. As for my friend, I wouldn't know, as I haven't been able to use the built-in Gamespy matchmaking, and neither Atari nor Gamespy have any idea why (the guy at Atari's tech support comment said they were "looking into it"). All I can do now is hope Atari makes good on their promise to turn out a patch to fix the many, many issues.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
How many hours did it take? It seems like they tried stretching out the playtime by taking forever to level up.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
I don't know exactly, but Steam says I've played it for 10 hours, and that's among a lvl8 rogue, a lvl 5 cleric, and a lvl 3 fighter, so I'd say the whole game is probably 6-7 hours.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
I think I liked the Duke Nukem Forever demo better back when it was called Half Life 2. It somehow looked a lot less horrible 7 years ago.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
Fuck you daggerdale. I beat chapter 1 then it froze on me and glitched out my xbox. Was playing with my friend earlier....he bought a bunch of new weapons from the merchant...then it took his money without giving him his new gear.

I've heard they're going to patch it but what the fuck in the meantime.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
lol it has a level 10 cap

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
I know but it takes forever to level up. In real games I'd be like level 18 by now but I've only gotten to level 4 so far.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
I only made it to lvl 8 by the end of the game, and I don't plan on doing any more with that character unless they can actually fix the damn game, which seems unlikely given the severity of the bugs that made it through the initial testing phase.

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 04:57 PM       
Guardian Legend on the NES and Metroid Prime on GC. I love Metroid but Im finding it difficult to get into the prime games...
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 05:11 AM       
Just beat L.A. Noire. Seems to be the kind of game you either love, or think it's boring as hell. I loved it. Great storyline for a videogame and the acting was very believable for the most part. I don't think there was a single case I didn't like.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 06:18 AM       
Daggerdale sounds like a racist name for a race that I can't think of right now.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 11:09 AM       

?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Just beat L.A. Noire. Seems to be the kind of game you either love, or think it's boring as hell. I loved it. Great storyline for a videogame and the acting was very believable for the most part. I don't think there was a single case I didn't like.
My room mate's been playing that, goddamn game is four discs long. Looks really good though. I love the way the faces look, it's phenominal. I've been into alot of old school games lately except for stuff like Wipeout HD, Dead Space 2 and the Gears 3 beta, but it's something that I definetely want to check out when I get caught up.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Daggerdale
PYGMYS
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
TF2 has its cold, merciless claws in me. On the plus side, I've proven to be a fairly good trader, and have gotten some good loot. Got 16 crates for two crappy weapons, and unlocked a Professor's Peculiarity. Currently trying to get some damn keys now.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Yeah, don't bother with keys. I spent ten bucks on those things trying to get something useful, no dice.

God I miss TF2, but I was a horrible, degenerate, hopeless addict, I got out while I still could. What class is your favorite?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
Yeah, I spent $10 on keys, and got that decent hat. Gonna sell it for more keys; a friend of mine just got that sombrero with a floating heart effect; it's worth about $100
I tend to play as Sniper and Scout a lot. If we need the push, I'll go Heavy.
I like to mostly act as support, instead of going for kills. Also, I'm a horrible Engineer and Soldier.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:21 AM       
I bought a key and got some paint out of the deal, so it's all good. Also, my brother gave away all my rare stuff for one of those Bill's Hats because he likes Left 4 Dead. I decided to take the high road and not kill him, though.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:58 AM       
what a bitch face
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:16 AM       
Played some more Hunted and I still like the thing a lot, it´s great simple fun.

Also got my copy of the new Red Faction yesterday and played for about 3hrs...pretty repetitive after a while but still fun. I like the different guns a lot though some are utterly useless. I´m looking at you, Pre-Order Dual Laserpistols. You suck!
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
Bill's Hat is a pretty valuable item; depending on what he traded, it might have been a good deal for you. Especially since their value has been going up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:52 AM       
No, it's not valuable. Compared to the Devil's Playhouse set that he gave away, it's a piece of shit. Ditto to earbuds.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
If he gave those two away, he deserves a damn beating.
BANNED

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
you should take him to small claims court