Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:54 AM       
i have got hell of depression tonight fuckin a
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2005, 08:51 AM       
I have a hangover and my car has broken down and i have to go to work and its raining

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2005, 10:01 AM       
Raining? In England?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2005, 10:08 AM       
crazy, i know
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:26 PM       
I rented Anchorman and I sat through the whole damn 2 hours and there wasn't even boobs what a stupid movie.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:33 PM       
HA HA SUCKER
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:38 PM       
I also rented Curb Your Enthusiasm and I was thinking to myself "IT'S NOT HARD TO DO WHILE WATCHING THIS SHITTY SHOW" but there was no one around to hear my joke so I didn't say anything.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2005, 03:41 PM       
You should have said it anyway and then laughed to yourself and felt superior to the show.

That's what I do... all the time... so alone...
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2005, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I also rented Curb Your Enthusiasm and I was thinking to myself "IT'S NOT HARD TO DO WHILE WATCHING THIS SHITTY SHOW" but there was no one around to hear my joke so I didn't say anything.
dude i told you that show sucks
Old May 22nd, 2005, 06:13 PM       
Watching it makes me all tense and even though I laughed a couple times it's not worth it.

Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2005, 06:26 PM       
I downloaded all the episodes of Arrested Development last month and loved it. The internet is a fucking godsend when you live in Scandinavia. We don't get the worst American shows here, but we don't get the really good ones either. Most of the time.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2005, 07:12 PM       
hey guys
Old May 22nd, 2005, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
I downloaded all the episodes of Arrested Development last month and loved it. The internet is a fucking godsend when you live in Scandinavia. We don't get the worst American shows here, but we don't get the really good ones either. Most of the time.
This reminds me that Arrested Development, which was previously on the chopping block, has been picked up for another season. This is reason enough to not have to kill myself for at least another year.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2005, 11:28 PM       
oh i give up here is the mad lib in typed-out-words form http://home.blarg.net/~mobbswm/madlib.txt
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2005, 11:23 AM       
lol willie
OH GOD
Old May 23rd, 2005, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
I was raised by the PENGUIN COCKS
So I gotta be down with the AUSTRALIA team
lol
OH GOD
Old May 23rd, 2005, 05:11 PM       
dude do penguins even have cocks? idk
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM       
beaks

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2005, 06:13 PM       
lol

someone does need to rap that. If not, I might.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2005, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
dude do penguins even have cocks? idk
They have cloacas. They're like super-asses that can be used for pooping, peeing and having sex.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2005, 06:36 PM       
it's all good, man
Level 29 ♂
Old May 23rd, 2005, 06:37 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Old May 23rd, 2005, 06:38 PM       
Level 29 ♂