Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:30 AM        Venture Brothers Season 2
They showed the last episode of season 1 tonight. Apparently Dr. Venture DOES say "get their clothes.' I had closed captioning on.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:38 AM       
I didn't know there was any dispute over that. I'd always assumed that was what he said.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:40 AM       
what!?!? now i really cant wait till the new season.....
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:26 AM        Re: Venture Brothers Season 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
They showed the last episode of season 1 tonight. Apparently Dr. Venture DOES say "get their clothes.' I had closed captioning on.
I still don't know why that whole dispute started up. Jackson Publick even used that quote as a headline for an LJ entry.

Way too excited about the new season. Apparently, it's beind webcast tonight, but premieres on TV on Sunday. I'd rather watch on Sunday.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 01:30 PM       
so what was the dispute?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:27 PM       
I THOUHGT HE SAID "GET THEIR CLONES" I'M SORRY ;_;
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:35 PM       
The dispute is over the last line in the last episode of season 1 where Dr. Venture looks over Hank and Dean's dead bodies and says "Get their clo--" and it could be construed as "clones" or "clothes." Either one of them would have made sense and people have been bitching about it since.
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 03:02 PM       
They'll come back to life somehow, or else it'll just turn into a crappy action show with Brock as the main character
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:33 AM       
i heard somewhere that they weren't going to be in the first episode of season two as a joke and then they were going to come back after that
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 01:08 AM       
My friend has a theory that the Venture Brothers are going to come back as girls in the new season for atleast the first episode.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 01:36 AM       
mms://wms.stream.aol.com/turner/gl/cartoon_net/adultswim/fridaynightfix/venture20_pt01_Toon_2005.wmv
mms://wms.stream.aol.com/turner/gl/cartoon_net/adultswim/fridaynightfix/venture20_pt02_Toon_2005.wmv

lol i fucking knew it

ps THANKX 2 COMPN FROM THE ASMB FOR THE LINKS ;(
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 04:50 AM       
Fuck the Friday Night Fix. And fuck spoilers.

I'd much rather wait until Sunday to see the show, than watch a crappy video stream (and subsequent video thefts). But then there ARE people that will watch the show two days in advance, and then ruin it for everyone else that either chooses to or has to wait until Sunday.
OH GOD
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 06:05 AM       
oh jamesman you are no fun