Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:56 PM        great artists online!
can we have a great artists sticky? i know i've got a few favourites that I always check back on and as long as you put a limit of, say, 3 urls per post then it saves people from spamming huge lists that noone's ever gonna bother clicking through. even if it's not such a good idea, i'd be interested in other peoples' favourites anyway. a couple to get things rolling:

fudge factory - awesome cartoony, perspectival style. i saw an interview with him too and hes a totally cool guy.
menglef - the figure sketches are great, but combine them with everything else and you've got something amazing. i like the ride.
scrapbook manifesto - doesnt seem so active any more, and i cant say im a huge fan of the stuff hes been doing recently. yeah, it sounds like such a douchey thing to say, but things like gem seem less puerile and bitty compared to new works. i think i totally ripped off that actual picture in a post i did here a while ago.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:04 PM       
http://www.brandonbird.com/
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 02:52 AM       
We have plenty of stickied threads in this forum already, but feel free to keep finding things worthwhile to bumb this one to get online artists some recognition here!