Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:06 PM       
I appreciate machinery and engineering very much. I have a hard-on for good design. Every part doing exactly what it was made to do, always in synchronization, to create the smooth kinetic poetry.

I should write greeting cards.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:11 PM       
I just said fuck it and gave him his computer back. Hopefully he will wow them with his awesome gaming skills.

I saw this while looking for a halloween prop. I so want to make this. Too bad we don't get trick or treaters.
http://www.spookyblue.com/halloween/.../scarecrow.htm
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:15 PM       
today's dictionary.com word of the day is "loll"

the last two definitions for it made me lol

in brief, i became a loll
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I never got the whole motorcycle and car lovers. To me, when I hear a motorcycle I just think "that shit better not come through my neighborhood at 4 in the morning". And cars are just a way to get around. I don't care what kind it is as long as it doesn't break down for me.
yeah this, idk wtf
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM       
B-but the Galaxies, man!

The Lotuses!

The Gran Torinos!

The fucking Falcons!

How can you not want to make love to these machines? <3

Granted, cars got kinda ugly during the 70s.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
High school's worthless in absolutely every respect.
This
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 09:59 PM       
Except for how you actually need a degree to even urinate in the real world

Get a GED and you're more or less fuct
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:00 PM       
God, water chestnuts are fucking revolting.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:21 PM       
They're delicious in ways that can't be measured.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:27 PM       
at work today a customer was running behind me at my table, bumped me and I spilled a margarita and two beers directly into a womans face. she had to leave because salt and lime juice was in her eyes. now she can't see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:46 PM       
That's not a pickle.

@Koko As for the love of cars and motorcycles, IDK either. I went to school to fix them but if anything it'd be just something to do for me. I can see if you really like the thought of performance and efficiency, which just makes you an insignificantly slight step up from MAD GAMING PC PLAYA because you don't really need to get all the lovely graphic details for a game to enjoy.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Oct 21st, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
was never good
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 11:35 PM       

ASSUMING MANUAL CONTROL
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 12:08 AM       
why'd you make your eyes do that
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:39 AM       
So I went to a bar tonight. I don't think I'm going to go to any more bars.

The women got drunk and acted like retards, the men got drunk and leered at the women like rapists.

Also, there was karaoke and it was pretty fucking awful. It was so loud it took like half an hour to pay my tab and I got out of there two hours after I thought I would.

This is another chapter in my diary of endless hatred for the rest of humanity. I swear to god, I'm going to murder every last one of you fuckers before I die.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:50 AM       
or maybe don't go to shitty bars
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:54 AM       
OR MAYBE GUN DOWN THE FILTH

On the bright side I had dinner and got pretty wasted for about 26 dollars. I dunno if that's good or not, but it seemed pretty low to me.

Granted, if I had just bought a fo'ty and stayed home playing TF2 I would have gotten wasted and actually had a good time for 3 bucks.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:59 AM       
You could always go two a nice, quiet, and spectacularly shitty bar where the same old guy comes in from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm to drink one beer and never stop talking to the bartender, who for his part will insist, if queried, that the bar is "poppin" all the time, just not tonight

you're right about water chestnuts though, they're fucking terrible
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:01 AM       
i love waterchestnuts in kung pao chicken and other asian dishes.

gw you're asexual and antisocial so why would you goto a bar anyway

the only purpose in going to a bar is to get laid and maybe poolshark people

personally i like to combine the sports and poolshark bitches
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:02 AM       
yeah that sounds like the shithole i used to go to before i found a better bar

still has karaoke but sometimes it's more than 50% listenable singers, plus the actual bar's in a separate room from it if you don't want to have to shout over it

also i've never seen a fight break out in there, unlike the old place lol
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:03 AM       
and yes, drinking at home is preferable if your modus operandi at bars is ignoring everyone and drinking like a haunted sea captain pining for his lost love

Last edited by Grislygus : Oct 22nd, 2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: P IS FOR PREFERABLE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:06 AM       
yeah why pay someone five times what the liquor cost just so you don't have to pour it yourself

unless you've got parkinsons or something and would just fling it all about the room, idk
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:21 AM       
Between San Antonio and Austin, I have a really wide array of bars to choose from. I choose to not go to the shitty bars. Works pretty well.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 03:21 AM       
IT'S NOT MADE BY GREAT MEN
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
unless you've got parkinsons or something and would just fling it all about the room, idk
THROW LIQUOR ABOUT THE ROOM AND GIVE PEOPLE A'S
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:36 AM       
At first it's like "Haha, they said Gay Gifts", but then, seriously, look how many times they use the word gay. That's shitty writing and I know shitty writing.

Edit: Frosty the snowman is a gay fellow.

Eski and Mo are gay painted girl and boy faces.

Teary and Cheery are gay clown faces.