Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:30 PM       
I saw that sort of thing IRL as a kid and it gave me nightmares as a kid.

Cat had kittens in grandparents' chimney somehow. Grandfather started fire, opened flue, voila...kittens on fire.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 12:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Can we give Babs a lifetime ban tomorrow please? That would be an awesome Christmas present.
Why you want to ban me Tadao?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 05:55 AM       
shitty, sleepless night. I hate what winter does to me.

I look like Carrot Top with a hangover. Well, like, 1990's Carrot Top, without the steroid thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Why you want to ban me Tadao?
Because you look like a little shit fuck tard that I hated when I was a teen. But that's all over now and you look like a nice handsome young man. Hopefully it's because you ditched that twat of a GF. Hahahaah seriously, she is a hateful bitch, not like us!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 09:05 PM       
MAN: Say, Jasper. What comes after 75?
JASPER: 76.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
That is the spirit.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 09:36 PM       
if anyone is still giftwrapping, pick up one of these!

amaaaaazing

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 10:05 PM       
EVERY SINGLE PRESENT ONLY REQUIRES THREE PIECES OF TAPE BTW

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 10:58 PM       
One if you do it right
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:02 PM       
Without necessitating oragmi bullshit, Mr. Japan

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:06 PM       
nuh uh, it's like two pieces down the middle, two pieces on each edge, several on a bow/for a tag...so on

:marthastewart

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:13 PM       
i put one million tapes on everything :badatpresentwrapping
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:14 PM       
If you fold in the side with nice tight pentagonal presses it is impossible for the side to release until the front flap is lifted.
Mocker
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:59 PM       
we could always proclaim a new interest in the environment and collectively begin striking against gift wrapping, because it is a a waste and kills trees and also small girls in eastern asia.

edit: also this strike applies to all christmas decorating besides the pretty lights

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:06 AM       
h8 the environment

This year the only wrapping paper I have available is so thin it's see-through So I'm too lazy go to the store to get new paper and I'm also too lazy to double wrap

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 04:12 AM       
i still havent even bought most people's presents ;/
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 04:13 AM       
So I found this Russian website that has, like every Simpsons evar
That's how I spent my first 3 days of break
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 05:06 AM       
I finished Chanukah and Christmas shopping long ago and I'm up to the February birthdays.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 06:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Without necessitating oragmi bullshit, Mr. Japan
You didn't tell us you won the Mr. Japan contest Tadao, grats man!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 07:49 AM       
I usually skip wrapping and just hand gifts to people out of a bag. NO TAPE.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:19 PM       
I also need to do christmas shopping tonight or tomorrow. then some wrappin.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I usually skip wrapping and just hand gifts to people out of a bag. NO TAPE.
I always thought of this as cheating.
You may already be there.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 04:19 PM       
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 04:32 PM       
Gift bags are totally lame unless it's for a token gift or you're giving multiple things. Like, I'm not at all close to my aunt and uncle (only see them once or twice a year, and my uncle doesn't really speak english). So I got them each a winter hat and a bag of those fucking awesome Lindor Truffles. So I'll toss those in a bag. My dad's birthday was two weeks ago so we got him some clothes and a copy of Goldeneye Wii, and put all of our gifts together in a bag.

I bought bigtimecow a Nintendo Points card a few years ago and put it in an envelope inside a box inside another box inside another box. He was like "uhhh I hope you didn't spend too much..." Then he bought Paper Mario and never even beat it He never beats anything though so that's my fault for buying him video game related gifts two years in a row

On a totally unrelated note, after realizing every female in every group of friends I have is seeing someone, I signed up for OkCupid. As it turns out, there are some totally NOT awful people on there! Like...I would actually maybe date them probably! I expecting to delete my account within 24 hours after getting paired up with some depressed chick.

EDIT: As soon as I posted this, some chick with a dimly lit webcam photo and too much mascara messages me saying "what's up cutie wanna get to know each other more?" and her number. I take back what I said.

SKATASTIC
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 05:39 PM       
just beware of those people that then want you to join another site to either verify your age/who you are unless the other site is free. They are da scammers.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 05:55 PM       
But verifying my Social Security #'s cool, right?