Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:38 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I are sad. I got a C- for my costume.

Stupid uni.
Let's see it on you.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:55 PM       
It doesn't fit me. Its made for someone else
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
Well them how do I know you didn't deserve the C-?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
jealous RAAAAAAGE i need some fucking hours and these fucking nonrespondents are STRANGLING me
Isn't there something you can put as a no show or something? Or do you just have to keep going there?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:18 PM       
Yeah just say that you talked to some guy who refused. Fuck it. Its just the census. No one really gives a crap. When they come to my door I think Im going to tell them Im a Mexican Russian married with six kids and that we are trying for 4 more kids to start a circus.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Yeah just say that you talked to some guy who refused. Fuck it. Its just the census. No one really gives a crap. When they come to my door I think Im going to tell them Im a Mexican Russian married with six kids and that we are trying for 4 more kids to start a circus.
Me too.

My girlfriend actually filled out the census for my roommate and I. We have the same birthday, both work in insurance and are caucasion(debatable). I forgot to mail it though...then I thought I got a 2nd form in the mail that was laying on the floor. I opened the letter and noticed it was the completed form. It is still laying on my floor.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM       
i completed mine in like 2 minutes the day i got it, then put it back in the mailbox

shit was hard, guys
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Isn't there something you can put as a no show or something? Or do you just have to keep going there?
I am legally obligated to get an interview, a refusal, or an interview with a proxy. Those are the only options. And anyone stupid enough to lie about the responses from the housing units they were assigned to would be immediately fired once their superior's superiors had the quality control people double-and-triple check their shit later that week. My CLA was nice enough to throw me ten more housing units while I'm waiting for a response from the property management company regarding the nonresponding nonrespondents on my first assignment area. I'm just glad I'm being helped, if the property management company AND the homeowner's association can't get me the information after all of this detective work... hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Its just the census. No one really gives a crap.
Congressional Funding. United States House of Representatives. Planning of distribution and allocation of city and state resources. Any of that ring a bell?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.
SKATASTIC
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
I am legally obligated to get an interview, a refusal, or an interview with a proxy. Those are the only options. And anyone stupid enough to lie about the responses from the housing units they were assigned to would be immediately fired once their superior's superiors had the quality control people double-and-triple check their shit later that week. My CLA was nice enough to throw me ten more housing units while I'm waiting for a response from the property management company regarding the nonresponding nonrespondents on my first assignment area. I'm just glad I'm being helped, if the property management company AND the homeowner's association can't get me the information after all of this detective work... hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.
She kind of explained that to me. I think the part about the proxy is a little weird though. I remember her saying there were fines out the wazoo for lying too.

She had to monitor a few people first to make sure they were field ready. Some of the people would like bring their 15 kids around with them, talk on their cell phone and just not really care.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
15 YEARS

NEVER FORGET
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
It doesn't fit me. Its made for someone else

You made me a viking costume, didn't you? FOR WHEN I POUND YOU INTO SUBMISSION.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
GOOD IDEA MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR TWO FAVORITE HOBBIES TOGETHER AND MAKE SEX COSTUMES FOr A LIVING
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface View Post
I've survived my 28th trip around the sun, and just have one more year before beginning my third decade on this mudball.
You're reaching the end of your third decade, chief.

Unless you spent ten years in space.
SKATASTIC
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
To not cause a Sports/Loveline merger....

Me and GF were watching the Flyers/ Bruins game earlier this week at a bar. She noticed someone in the stands who was wearing Philly facepaint which was mixed orange and black with a line down the center. Then she's like "Wow, that guy looks the mask guy from Mario."

I heard this was like "Come again?" I knew exactly what she was talking about from Mario 2 but I didn't want to assume this was also what she was talking about. She doesn't play games, sometimes she watches .

She's like "You know, when you go down the vase and grab the key. The mask guy chases you."

I was all like "I don't even know what to say. I'm just so happy right now. "
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:54 AM       
she sounds like a keeper bill
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Awesome.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
To not cause a Sports/Loveline merger....

Me and GF were watching the Flyers/ Bruins game earlier this week at a bar. She noticed someone in the stands who was wearing Philly facepaint which was mixed orange and black with a line down the center. Then she's like "Wow, that guy looks the mask guy from Mario."

I heard this was like "Come again?" I knew exactly what she was talking about from Mario 2 but I didn't want to assume this was also what she was talking about. She doesn't play games, sometimes she watches .

She's like "You know, when you go down the vase and grab the key. The mask guy chases you."

I was all like "I don't even know what to say. I'm just so happy right now. "
Cool story bro. But don't let DML anywhere near her (restraining order ftw!)
SKATASTIC
Old May 8th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
Thanks
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
Spoilers!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 9th, 2010, 04:09 AM       
I fucking know what's going to be behind that without even checking.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:27 AM       
Hahaha 10kvg that is hilarious

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:49 AM       
I SAW 10kvg as 10k VAG L:
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
all of you fgts are the reason market research sucks and people keep making shitty products in response