Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 07:05 PM       
Kahl, you're the last person who should be mocking a rambling druge induced post filled with insecure babbling about who is the "intellectual".
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 07:44 PM       
:Lol

Touche.

I like how you're still stalking me around though after I spanked your ass with drug-induced babblings. You know it's usually only the one who got the ass beating that carries grudges, right?

Also, if you'll pay attention to context(like in the last debate we had) you'll notice I said inspired by people dumb enough to over-dose. I have to say, in my life-span I've never been dumb enough be inspired by someone who over-dosed-- in fact, I don't even have any friends dumb enough to over-dose. I myself(which is where most of my "Inspiration" for babbling posts comes from) have also never over-dosed, proof of this can be seen by the fact that I'm still alive.

P.S. I've been considering sobering up for a while now. There's just some things you can't do when you're doing drugs.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 08:10 PM        Re: If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I later find another girl who died of ecstasy use, named Rachel Whitear, and I saw a picture of her dead on the ground, crumpled up in her room, probably found by her parents. Her body was so discolored she did not even look like once a young, typical English schoolgirl (note: she was white; judging by the photo you would guess she was actually black, but she became so discolored).
Actually, she died of a heroin overdose and I do not think its something that should be made into a jokey poem. One of my friends was accidently dragged into that way of life, fortunately she managed to get out but I feel sorry for those that don't. Drugs can cause incredible damage to people, destroying lives, families, friendships etc. what may start as a few joints with friends, can lead to the search for a better high which may end in horific circumstances. The hardest part about drugs is the day you have to face reality, to face yourself and what you have become. For some, the wake up call arrives too late.

I am no angel but I have seen first hand the devastating affects drugs can have on people. I do not find this topic amusing at all, children are dying from drug overdoses because they don't know what they are doing and are getting hooked. Only recently, a girl of 11 years old was found to be using heroin which she had got from her mother.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 08:19 PM       
That's why there should be compulsory drug-use education.
Mocker

Old Feb 6th, 2006, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
P.S. I've been considering sobering up for a while now. There's just some things you can't do when you're doing drugs.

Who gives a shit. If I can tell tell you got a substance problem by your endless drug induced ramblings on the internet (wait, sorry, in your frail world, they're ass kickings) then you're nobody to lecture annnnyone about drug use. Numb your pain, and party it up any way you want....but you might want to cut down on your abuse of the word "intelligent" to describe yourself. It doesn't get more retarded then drug fucks who complain that "overdosing is for amatures".
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 09:39 PM       

~-~-~KOREAN PUNK RAWK 4EVA~-~-~
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 11:01 PM        Re: If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky Ferret
what may start as a few joints with friends, can lead to the search for a better high which may end in horific circumstances.
Are you speaking as a teetotaller here? I mean, one could say "what may start as a few pints with friends, can lead to the search for car keys which may end in horrific circumstances."

Any drug is going to alter one's brain chemistry, perhaps leading to choices one would not normally make. The risk is inherent, and there are a great many things one can do to minimize this risks, though this is made difficult by prohibitionist environments. Especially ones in which seemingly hypocritcal lines between "safe" and "unsafe" drugs are drawn by purely political or business interests. There is no such thing as a safe drug. Hell, if you're an unlucky enough bastard, the caffeine in a cup of coffee could cause you a world of hurt.

Just thought this thread could use a little moral equivalism...

Lingering Haze is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 01:01 AM       
There is a universe in all of us, man.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 08:39 AM       
Quote:
A heart-felt note by anonymous:

The notes were necessary to explain it? What the fuck does that mean? You left retarded notes, I almost thought they were jokes. I don't care about any of that information. Even if I did, poetry loses alot of it's meaning or thoughtfulness(or whatever other bullshit you want to attach to it) when you deliver it with an explaination. Especially when it's about stupid things like Asian Punk Rock sayings(PUNK PRIDE) or how Bacchus just loved life or about your stupid friends. How did your "friends"(or should I say, 'influential punk rockers' who are too stupid to get into college. You need what they received; an ego check) feel about your poetry?
It's all supposed to be self-contained. When was the last time you listened to poets deliver foot-notes while they read their work? Hey, uh, stupid guy, I'm going to explain my stupid poetry to you with a stupid explaination-- then I'll act smug.

Are these the kinds of "Great thoughts" you have? Inspiration by people dumb enough to over-dose?
Honestly, your poetry is so retarded and imagined it makes me want to puke, it makes me think you only ploy at being meaningful and thoughtful for attention.

If you didn't put so much thought in time into who you pretend you are, I'd think you were a character. Not that you aren't a character.

P.S. All this from the heart shit you notion is half-assed. Do you have the heart of a donkey? Are you trying to tell us that one of your parents was a Donkey, and the other some kind of animal fucker? Don't you even have shame about that?
The last time I heard poets deliver footnotes with their poetry was Allen Ginsberg in 1995 (just being honest).
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 10:01 AM       
I think you may have been reading what's called an annotated copy of his work. That would mean the footnotes were by somebody else, and written after the fact.
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 02:03 PM       
"If I can tell tell you got a substance problem by your endless drug induced ramblings on the internet"

What substances am I abusing? How many times a day do I do it? You don't really know anything about what I do. For all you know I could be sober all the time pretending to be a crazy drug addict.

I didn't say over-dosing is for amateurs, I said she was stupid for over-dosing. If somebody was driving 135 mph and then crashed on a freeway would you say they made a smart decision? So why are they suddenly the smarterest persons in the world because I called them stupid for taking too many drugs?
Unbeknownst it to common man, you can usually tell how many drugs you are taking through the magical power of counting.

You numb your pain with hobbies and this message board. As far as I can tell you're not much different than me, fucko. Very few people can make it through life without numbing their "Pain" and boredom, most of the people who manage it are enlightened.

Would you call a cancer patient stupid when they take pain medication? Huh? Would you? IF YOU ANSWER ONE QUESTION ANSWER THAT ONE, in fact, if you don't answer it I'll consider whatever "Point" you try to make in response invalid. I'm sure we could also recite famous drug addicts/cancer patients who were also quite intelligent/influential.
Mocker

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Would you call a cancer patient stupid when they take pain medication? Huh? Would you? IF YOU ANSWER ONE QUESTION ANSWER THAT ONE, in fact, if you don't answer it I'll consider whatever "Point" you try to make in response invalid. I'm sure we could also recite famous drug addicts/cancer patients who were also quite intelligent/influential.
Oh, aren't you persecuted. Look, some of my favorite people are drug addicts, but what the hell does any of that have to do with cancer patients ? Not all substance abuse is the result of a disease, sorry. That was never my point, so take your stoner logic elsewhere. A great deal of senseless drug intake comes from the inability to cope with life, and emotional problems. You can equate it to posting on message boards, or any other recreational hobby you want....if it makes you feel better. They might all lower your IQ about as much, but only drugs, and booze change your chemistry and eventually break down the body.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:00 PM        Re: If You Do Drugs You Are Innocent
Post edited because I just noticed that someone else said what I was going to say.
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:21 PM       
"what the hell does any of that have to do with cancer patients ?"

I don't know, it was my stupidest question. I guess it has to do with the fact that people who are suffering do stuff to make them feel better. I don't think people do drugs who feel good about themselves. For example; "inability to cope with life, and emotional problems." people take medication for that.

"That was never my point"
Uh, okay. Where did I say it was? Clearly it was my point since I'm the one who said it.

"A great deal of senseless drug intake"

Most of my drug intake has a reason and it's not a "Great deal".

"but only drugs, and booze change your chemistry and eventually break down the body."

McDonald's and other shitty processed food will do the same thing, and you can't argue that people don't eat that impulsively. Acting like a senseless moron will certainly degrade the mind as well.

Regardless of all that. I'm alive and kicking, and she's dead and miscolored. Obviously i got something going for me.

I don't really have a point or a reason for anything I'm saying, I'm just talking to you because you like to argue about pointless shit. Carry on good sir.
Mocker

Old Feb 8th, 2006, 04:35 AM       
Yeah one could argue that McDonalds and all that stuff counts as enough substance for some substance abuse.

So much for the intervention.
BANNED

Old Feb 8th, 2006, 01:07 PM       
I eat fairly healthy so I'm not really too worried about the effects drugs have on the body and mind. For the most part, through my experience, most negative effects from drugs comes from the lack of sleep and food. It's hard to get all cracked out and crazy if you're eatting a solid meal and getting good sleep at night. That's good for anyone, though, drugs or not.