Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 11:01 AM       
The 4-For-All debuted during the 2004 Super Bowl and was heavily marketed. Naturally, we were swamped with orders for them that night. Well the next day we had run out of the dough (Remember, it's frozen) to make them, so whenever a customer ordered one we just gave them 4 personal pans. No one ever complained or noticed.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
getting hamburger meat on pizza has started to become popular lately for some reason. i bought a digorno pizza and it had ground beef on it I almost didn't eat it.
I think it's just a way for businesses to capitalize on stupid ghetto people by selling them cheap meat instead of good meat.
Hell no. The so called "ghetto" people (that you call them. I say urban) fucking hate hamburger meat on pizza at my school. Their like "That shit is nasty dog!" and Im like "word!". Then they get the buffalo chicken kind and I tell em "Thats fucking gross".

But seriously the 4-for-all sucked dick.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 03:14 AM       
Does pizza hut still sell that lasagna pizza?

That shit is NASTY
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 12:21 PM       
Ghetto white people, then. White trash people but hamburger meet in everything in my experience.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 05:43 PM       
thanks everyone (except zelda who is a fucking idiot and racist), the show went off without a hitch. The winner was Pizza Hut as a whole, more specifically Pizza Hut Express, which there was some gross stories

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
we dont have dominos in canada

and with dip n, strips pizza dont even bother rippin the crust just dip the whole fuckin thing in the sauce.
I'm in Canada and have a Dominos down the street. I don't like there pizza.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 11:58 AM       
Chicken on pizza.
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:34 PM       
anchovies.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Chicken on pizza.
How DARE you. This is grounds for a blood feud, mister.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 06:09 PM       
You wanna go? Cuz I can throw down. You don't want none of my

CHICAGO DEEP DISH GOODNESS.

I make it in a pot. What do you make, monkey boy?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM       
I can make pure awesomeness, that's what.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 07:06 PM       
barbecue chicken pizza is totally delicious
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 07:17 PM       
guys the shows over, it's time to move on

Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 08:59 PM       
It's not over 'till the fat lady sings, and I don't see Noodles anywhere.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 10:29 AM       

;o
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 09:03 PM       
Rip n' Dip pizza is back. Ick.
Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 03:07 PM       
Oh fuck, I think WHAT just won. As if their burgers aren't bad enough.

Worst pizza I've ever had is probably the garlic chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's, when they started using that really shitty chicken on it. It used to be awesome.

EDIT: Shit, I must need glasses or something. I thought that zelda had posted on the 18th, not the 8th. Oh well.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.

Robodie III is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 05:02 AM       
I have to agree on the 4 For All Pizza. Dividing a pizza into four pizzas, each with their own crusts turns the pizza into nothing but crust. It increases the surface area and stuff. At least with stuffed crust pizza you can avoid the offending crust.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 01:22 PM       
Trust me, the fat lady has fucking sung already.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 02:19 PM       
the worst pizza invention is when they invented the idea to close down almost all of the little caesar's pizzas everywhere
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 02:40 PM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
the worst pizza invention is when they invented the idea to close down almost all of the little caesar's pizzas everywhere
There is still a few of them up and running in Minnesota. In St. Cloud, a city of about 50,000, there's actually 2 of them. A stand alone store and one jammed into a K-Mart. How can you beat a large 1 topping loaded with cheese for only 4.99?
OH GOD
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 10:50 PM       
that was why the ALMOST

i don't wanan drive to hillsboro oregon to get it
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 12:24 AM       
There are a ton of Little Caeser's around here but that's only because the guy who owns them also owns the Detroit Tigers and Red Wings. I've been pretty much taking them for granted though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 01:51 AM       
i think little caesars tastes like soggy assholes.