Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 11:44 AM       
I don't like cooked fish but I love sushi ;o
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 12:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
WELL YOU WOULDN'T MAKE A VERY GOOD VEGAN IF YOU DID NOW WOULD YOU
WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET KNOWING WHO I AM AFTER SIX YEARS AND STUFF?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I don't like cooked fish but I love sushi ;o
what are yiou gollum or something
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SUSHI IS GOOD YOU GUYS, I EAT IT ALL THE TIME.

WITH A GIRL.
In other words, your mom is often too shitfaced to use the oven so you eat the fish sticks raw

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
best zomboid post ever

srsly
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
In other words, your mom is often too shitfaced to use the oven so you eat the fish sticks raw
EXACTLY
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
this thread

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Sushi made me ralph
It was icky.
I remember being nervous the first time I had sushi. For some reason I thought I was going to puke it all up. I didn't and I fell in love with it and got married to it and have one child on the way (3 more months!).
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
I eat sushi about twice a week in the only rotating sushi bar in Tejas, how bout that?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:06 PM       
in other news I bought The Club an' it's aight. Do you have this game Sam or Zomboid? If so, yall want to playyyyyyyyyy?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:18 PM       
I rented it a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was great, but I got bored with it pretty fast.

Which I guess makes it not so great.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:21 PM       
yea I have had it for 24 hours now and I kinda wish I just would have rented it

Army of Two just looked like Gears of War's little brother, so I didn't buy it
The Unicorn
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:27 PM       
It's a cool concept and everything, just the same fucking thing all the way through. The different modes aren't even that different. :/
Role Assigner
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:28 PM       
was playing on xbox live better?
The Unicorn
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:30 PM       
Not really. Lots of spawn camping with miniguns means you die as soon as you get in the game.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
Role Assigner
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:36 PM       
wow i made a bad decision didn't i
The Unicorn
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
Kinda.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:55 PM       
Return it, sucka.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
What looks good coming up aside from GTA IV and Fallout 3?
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
MGS4 senyl snake rocks!!!
Role Assigner
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
I kinda like The Club the more I play it. I like the arcade feel of it and it is actually kind of hard if you put it on hard (go figure huh). It's def a party game. My friends and I sat around with a few beers trying to see who could get the highest score on various levels. It was actually quite fun.

I'm stoked for GTA IV and that's about it, Fathom. Later in the year Gears II is suppose to come out, but that probably won't be til Christmas time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Fallout 3? I just might start playing games again.
The Wolf
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
I took metalmilitia's advice and my cat is now on catsthatlooklikehitler.com

Also, did anyone submit whiterat's obese cat to one of the LOL cat sites?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
I did. Icanhascheezburger. When I first saw your cat I instantly thought of catsthatlooklikehitler.

Just gave Mr. Sinister a 10.