Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mighty Ruler
XMoltresX is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:02 AM        QUICK QUESTION PLX
hi i was wundering why i can't post in 'thread backups" forum? do i need to pay to post there or...?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:07 AM       
they are locked because they are threads we want to save because they are good and we dont want SOME PEOPLE posting in them, if you get my drift
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
is this even a real person
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
I don't know but Sam referred him to here

SAM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
MUST. POST. EVERYWHERE.

TERMINAL. ILLNESS. DRIVES. ME. TO. LEAVE. MY. MARK. ON. THIS. WORLD.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 04:16 PM       
well according to him he's been reading the site for 23 years, which is probably why he's obsessed with linux, anime, and the straight-edge lifestyle.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I don't know but Sam referred him to here

SAM
WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?
Mighty Ruler
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
well according to him he's been reading the site for 23 years, which is probably why he's obsessed with linux, anime, and the straight-edge lifestyle.
lol i said 2 years and im not obsessed with any of that stuff. i dont knw what linux is? i just like anime a bit. anyway thanks for explaining this to me i apprecaite it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
sorry. what did you say? maybe if you typed in all caps we could hear you better.
Mighty Ruler
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
i have had enough of you. you follo me around and bug me and i am sick of it. if you dont stop i will report you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
So far I have posted in 2 threads that you have posted in. What I can't post in the same thread as you? If I was following you around, I would be posting in every thread that you post in.

I was commenting on your all caps in the thread title. It's dumb. You are dumb. No rules or guidelines have been broken. The admins will see this thread and they can tell me if I have done something wrong.

BTW, as long as you continue to be gay and stupid in every thread you post in, I can continue to tell you that you are gay or stupid in said thread until someone else tells me to stop it.

Homo
125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
Tadao,

<3
Mighty Ruler
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
tadao u cn just fuck off and get a life. someone asangry as you prbably just sitsaround and does drugs all day. well i think you should go overdose and die. YOU FUCKING PRIKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Uh, oh. Tadao, I just realized I've been posting in two threads that you have likewise posted in. I hope we can look past this and nothing shall ever come between us.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
Criminy!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM       
OMG U FUKING SUK!!11!! DRUG TAKER!!!! FAGIIITTTT SHIT SHITT

Such a cute little ball of fury.

Ok, that was my last post here. Don't want to gay this area up too much.

So faggy homo kid can have the last word.
Itsa me!
Qwarx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
Tadao is now officially cool.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 07:36 PM       
That was a surprising turn of events.

How about thread backups for this? Or would it be too lol?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 12:38 AM       
omg, tadao...
YOU'RE THE MAN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMoltresX View Post
tadao u cn just fuck off and get a life.
i 'd

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery