Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
A Wizard has turned Stevetothepast into a birthday.

Is this awesome: Y/N

Yes
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
FUCKING HELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE

PLEASE BELIEVE HE IS CHILI DOGGIN' HIS LADY
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
OH IT IS ALSO A BIRTHDAY FOR SOME GUTTER TRASH PIECE OF SHIT WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING PLAGUE UPON THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND I HOPE THAT SOMEWHERE HE IS GETTING CHILI DOGGED

PLEASE BELIEVE THAT
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
Thanks 10k- and I might add you've been a bit scarce around here as of late. too busy enjoying your new couch or what the fuck?

FUCKING HELL THANKS SAM
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
Happy Steveday.
You may already be there.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
BILL IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS LADY FRIEND TO POST ON THE I-MOCKERY.COM MESSAGE BOARDS

OR PLAY ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 WITH SOME PEOPLE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised that Ft. Hood's site is down right now
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Age related salutations to Steve. I hope whatever festive edibles you wish for are produced!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
My mom just asked everyone on her facebook what teabagging is.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Good thing I'm not there to help her out.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
hehehe
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
This is a real place here. The older people can't understand why the younger people take pictures of it.

http://www.teabaggers.com/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
Hahahah nice tshirts
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
weird thing is, I bought my brother one of those t-shirts, and my mom must not remember it.

It was only like 3 yrs ago (???)
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
LOOOOOL, are any of you following the fort hood story?

i was watching fox news and shepard smith was talking to a senator from texas, and he said "well i've just gotten a name but out of respect of the family we're not going to release it until it's confirmed, did you get the name also senator?" the senator responded that yes, she had, and then shepard said "well the name certainly does tell us a lot, doesnt it?" and she says, "yes, yes it does"

all the while the news bar at the bottom of the screen says "shooters name Malik Nada Hasan" +1 fox news, +1.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 06:30 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
There was a really weird episode of "Divorce Court" on today where the woman sat in bed all day, eating bags of cornstarch, and farted incessantly.

Then when she found a thong in her husband's car, he told her it was a gift for her birthday 7 months away.

Daytime TV is weird.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
Some kind of crazy shit went down at my school today; they had a hall taped off, and an EMS and haz-mat team. I've heard so far it was either a gas leak, pepper spray all in the ducts, a small bomb, bodies, and one dumbass told me they detected radiation. I guess I'll find out in the office tomorrow.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
Let's hope the radiation kid isn't right. FOR ALL OUR SAKE.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
Mercury. Chances are.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

I don't get it.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 09:10 AM       
Eating bags of corn starch, what the fuck?

Also I'm disappointed to see a "gourmet tea" shop that doesn't serve lapsang souchong. Christ, if I found a coffee shop that had that, I'd be all about it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised that Ft. Hood's site is down right now
I liked how they said they didn't have any witnesses or leads at the time. IF it had been Fort Suburb that got lit up they'd be all over it with investigators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
BILL IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS LADY FRIEND TO POST ON THE I-MOCKERY.COM MESSAGE BOARDS

OR PLAY ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 WITH SOME PEOPLE
Lets do all the things that YOU WANT TO DO. I'll be on later though, just send me a text. girlfriends take a lot of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Thanks 10k- and I might add you've been a bit scarce around here as of late. too busy enjoying your new couch or what the fuck?

FUCKING HELL THANKS SAM
I interviewed for a new position with my company. I basically take incoming claims half of my work week and the other half I handle them. I've been doing more claim handling lately so I've been really busy at work.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:45 AM       
Man I don't know if I still have your number.