Old Sep 7th, 2006, 09:51 PM       
EVERYBODY'S A "WOMTI" TO YOU
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:38 PM       
A womti?
Gorlack the Destroyer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:40 PM       
a great man. a man of destiny. he was edward dantes, he was my father, my mother and my brother. He was you and me. He was all of us.

plus he smelled funny.
Keep up the good work, guys.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 01:42 AM       
He was a homeless bisexual who wanted to invite all of us to his cardboard box. I wish I was lying.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 06:43 AM       
Sadly, I know you're not. I only know him in his "Wastr" incarnation.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 06:53 AM       
yep, that's me alright.
Mocker
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 07:47 AM       
uhh... eww.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 01:23 PM       
I received an "enlarge your penis" spam and I thought, what the hell, guess I could use a bigger one. The link redirected me here. This was like three years ago and my penis still looks like a shrimp.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 01:49 PM       
Jixby's Page-O-Fun like six years ago

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 01:54 PM       
i found it initially b/c someone linked to the metal mockery page on the primussucks.com bullboard but i didnt get interested until i was googling high strung the movie
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 02:04 PM       
I'm still pissed that they've seemingly dragged their feet on the release of that one on DVD. They started talking about it like FIVE YEARS AGO.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 02:08 PM       
wrong thread
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 02:09 PM       
Seriously though, Rog, how did you really find this place???

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 02:24 PM       
he was cleaning out his grandparents' attic, and there it was, at the bottom of a rusty old trunk
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
wrong thread
Not really, you posted about High Strung and my body has an uncontrollable reflex to respond to anything about that movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Seriously though, Rog, how did you really find this place???
You know those 50-family mega yardsales I've written about in the past? Yep, found it in one of those. It was actually in a pile of junk, right in between a copy of a Cindy Crawford workout vhs tape and a booklet on the joys of crocheting. Clearly, I should've bought that book instead.
OH GOD
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 02:31 PM       
oh whoopsie
OH GOD
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 02:34 PM       
you know what would be the best about high strung on dvd? the commentary track(s)
Mocker
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 04:42 PM       
So true.

thebard is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 09:23 PM       
God knows, i can't even remeber what day it is.