Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 05:55 PM       
You think you're worth any better?
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 07:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
I can see what you're saying, spectrex, but if that was the case, if the heat did cause the steel to melt, why didn't the steel bend or sag, which can cause the tower to tip and fall over, especially the south tower when the plane struck in a different angle rather than directly? How was it possible the bottom portion of steel supporting the tower to completely collapse? We should've seen at least 20 floors from ground up worth of steel bended and sagged after the collapsing. It takes an explosive device powerful enough to blast the steel into pieces. Most of the fuel were already up in flames and spewed out of the building as the planes struck the towers anyway. Judging from the size and color of the exploding fireballs, it didn't look like the plane was carrying kerosene fuel but some sort of other type of fuel or possibly the planes were carrying bombs.
I dunno. I'm no scientist. I saw it on the Discovery Channel a couple of times. I should probably try to catch that special again sometime to explain better.

As far as I can remember it had to do with the way the floors were constructed. While the central column was very sturdy, the floors weren't. They were plates attached to the walls with trusses, covered in concrete. That's one of the reasons why the towers were built so quickly.

Anyway, the heat protection on these trusses, keeping the hundreds of tons of concrete and steel up, was weak, and if only one part of the truss were to fail, its integrity would be compromised immensely.

On the outside you wouldn't be able to see anything going on inside, which was filled with airplane fuel and other flammable materials. The trusses melt, fail and hundreds of tons of stuff comes crashing down. The walls fail because of the floor being gone and therefore not having anything to keep the outer walls from breaking. The weight is distributed unevenly and the central column fails because, even though it might have been able to support the weight of the top part normally, it can't survive the top part just kinda hitting it as most of it fails, and the towers fall.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Wait a minute...are you a republican? A neoconservative? Do you masturbate to a picture of fully clothed Ann Coulter with her arms crossed? It all makes sense to me now.
So anyone who doesn't think the american government killed a few thousand of its own citizens to justify a conspiracy to commit a deliberate holocaust in the middle east is some kind of neoconservative crank or some such?
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 10:25 AM       
bump!

its widely known ann coulter and the neocons have this desire to restrict the first amendment for everyone to STFU on the opposition of iraq war, 9/11 cover ups, etc....

spectre sorry for taking so long but i see your post, i raise you this post...

Definition of Squib (from wikipedia):

"A squib otherwise refered to as an electric match is a small explosive device which is used in pyrotechnics and display fireworks. A squib can range in size from a small cap only millimeters in diameter to larger, more spectacular ones which can be 1/2 inch or larger. In display fireworks, it is used to ignite the fuse of a commercial firework shell. The squib is generally connected to a "firing-rail" or "breakout box" which connects to a central firing board. Squibs are designed to be fired using a small current which can be supplied from sources such as a 9V battery or a Car Battery in larger setups. Squibs are also very sensitive to EM radiation and devices such as vehicles, radios, celluar phones, and even cellular and microwave transmitters can set off a squib unless the two leads are terminated correctly.

In pyrotechnics, squibs are used to produce a spark which would simulate gunshots, sparking/arcing electrical equipment and much more.

In aviation squibs are used to generate pressurised gas to open valves and operate small mechanical devices on such as ejection seats and to pierce metal diaphrams that are retaining pressurised liquids such as halon and fluorocarbon extinguishants or release compressed nitrogen gas to act as a propellant.

They are also widely used in the special effects industry to simulate a bullet hit by coupling the squib itself with a packet of either fake blood for hits on persons or dust/debris for hits on other objects.

Squibs were originally made from parchment tubes, or the shaft of a feather filled with fine black powder and sealed at the ends with wax. These were inserted into the touch holes of cannon and used to ignite the main propellant charge. Roger Bacon first described the making of squibs in 1248.

A "damp squib" is literally one that fails to go off due to wetting but the term has come into general use to mean anything that fails to meet expectations."

Squibs shooting out before the collapse in order to weaken the building structure...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM...moke.below.wmv

Source from http://science.howstuffworks.com/bui...implosion1.htm ......

"Generally speaking, blasters will explode the major support columns on the lower floors first and then a few upper stories. In a 20-story building, for example, the blasters might blow the columns on the first and second floor, as well as the 12th and 15th floors. In most cases, blowing the support structures on the lower floors is sufficient for collapsing the building, but loading columns on upper floors helps break the building material into smaller pieces as it falls. This makes for easier clean-up following the blast."

-Smoke coming out of bottom of building...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM...evel_smoke.wmv

-the shake up before collapse...

( http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/...eos/index.html )

click on: North Tower collapse from northeast mpeg
This 29-second video shows the top of the North Tower from the northeast, with the collapse staring about 16 seconds into the video.

-look at the right side of the building as several squibs shooting out of wtc as it collapse...

click on: North Tower collapse from distant northeast mpeg
This 8-second KTLA5 video shows the North Tower as it starts to collapse. It shows squibs and streamers ahead of the mushrooming top. See still frames from this video.

the collapsing of WTC7...

Building 7 collapse mpeg
This 9.6-second video shows the Building 7 collapse from a vantage point only about 1000 feet to the north.

EDIT: damn...i didnt realize the wbepage blocks video clips which are hotlinked in other websites...just go to the video index of the webpage and click on the descriptions above...
Mocker
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 07:13 PM       
I also think you didn't realize that film really doesn't show a damn thing. A blurry, unfocused camera showing smoke coming out and you saying the proof is there. All you're missing is the shirtless guy leaning out the hole in the side.

Let me break some news to you and all your really need to get a life conspiracy buddies:

There are no aliens in Rosewell.

Oswald shot Kennedy.

al Queda is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 07:31 PM       
"al Queda is responsible for the 9/11 attacks"

You don't know who's responsible for the attacks, and the fact that you assume so because someone else(I doubt it was someone with direct knowledge, too) told you or put that idea in your head is just as desperate and deranged as any conspiracy theororist. The doubt he has for 9/11 is reasonable, even if within your mind he is approaching it from an unreasonable angle, but his argument seems clear enough. Why do you even pretend to debate if you have no inclination on at least listening? At the very least he offered evidence, all you offer is rhetoric that's not even yours.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 08:23 PM       
a better retort in my mind is "who is responsible for al queda"?

i could easily conceive that someone was pulling OSB's strings, even without OSB fully knowing it. global politics is very backstabby like that.
Mocker
Old Dec 5th, 2005, 08:26 PM       
That someone else? Ya, those are professional criminal investigators, engineers, explosives experts, and construction professionals.

All the investigators that were at the scene examining evidence from the rubble. You know, the guys that made the legally binding sworn affidavids? People who are too low on the totem poll to have anything real to gain by partaking i na cover up.

The engineering experts that have gone on public record saying that the official story is the most likely.

My own family members that were there when the Towers went up and came down. My dad and uncle that were part of the construction crew that have always known that the skeleton wasn't reinforced like it was meant to be (the difference between what is designed and what is built is huge) and my brother on the FDNY who was there evacuating people and has no idea about any reports of explosions that could only be demo charges.

I must be unreasonable because I'll take the word of professionals with education and experience that adds up to centuries over some fuzzy video THAT DOESN'T SHOW A GODDAMNED THING!

I won't refute his "evidence" (loose defenition of the word you have there) because it isn't there.

Doubt and skepticism are human and healthy. I have no problem with them. Civilization advances when authority is questioned.

But this isn't a reasonable argument anymore. Its a desperate cry for attention by being contradictory.

We all saw the video of the planes hitting the Towers. I've got the word of experts on the matter.

You two have fuzzy videos and no fucking clue what "reasonable" means.
say what now?
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 10:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
I also think you didn't realize that film really doesn't show a damn thing. A blurry, unfocused camera showing smoke coming out and you saying the proof is there. All you're missing is the shirtless guy leaning out the hole in the side.
the video showing smoke coming out of bottom of the building is the zoomed version...the untouched version is here...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM...ition.nj.1.wmv

i've tried linking several videos from a 911research website but it wouldnt allow hot linking so you would have to go there for yourself to view the clips...

http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/...eos/index.html

Quote:
Let me break some news to you and all your really need to get a life conspiracy buddies:

There are no aliens in Rosewell.

Oswald shot Kennedy.

al Queda is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
There are no aliens in rosewell? Are the pigs fed, watered and ready to fly? Who cares? As much as I don't care that elvis is alive, bigfoot exists and we landed on the moon...

Oswald shot kennedy, maybe...but who did he work for? Lyndon johnson? Castro? Or was he just loner who resided in a looney bin? I guess we'll never know, afterall he was shot before he could testify.

My point is that I try to steer clear from loony grand conspiracies with no credible evidence or facts. In the past few months I've been monitoring closely to updates on 9/11 and believe me, there are a lot of ridiculous conspiracy theories out there...like the no plane theory in NY that morning, the pod on the second plane that hit wtc, the missing names on passenger lists, etc.

Yes, many of us saw the plane hitting WTC. We saw that people inside the WTC were still alive and well enough to stand close to the holes for some fresh air without being vaporized due to the intense heat. We saw that the Bush administartion were able to name Osama Bin Laden as the primrary suspect in the same day when they've claimed they had no prior knowledge of the operation being planned. We saw that the Pentagon was hit by a plane an HOUR after the first plane hit in NY without any deployment of fighter jets to protect Washington DC. Those ARE the conspiracies that I'm most interested in.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
"al Queda is responsible for the 9/11 attacks"

You don't know who's responsible for the attacks, and the fact that you assume so because someone else(I doubt it was someone with direct knowledge, too) told you or put that idea in your head is just as desperate and deranged as any conspiracy theororist.
Have Osama Bin Laden or Al Qaeda ever denied responsibility for the attack? Sure, they could just lie and take credit for it, but you can't compare the veracity of the two arguments as equally "deranged."

I don't think Geggy is deranged, but if expert after expert says Al Qaeda did it, and if most people you meet say Al Qaeda did it, and if Al Qaeda says Al Qaeda did it (!), then wouldn't that weigh heavily against Geggy's argument???

Quote:
The doubt he has for 9/11 is reasonable, even if within your mind he is approaching it from an unreasonable angle, but his argument seems clear enough. Why do you even pretend to debate if you have no inclination on at least listening? At the very least he offered evidence, all you offer is rhetoric that's not even yours.
He offered links to websites such as "whatreallyhappened.com." the other, 911 research, is run by four people, I think two of them with degrees in the subject, one of them an architect, if my memory serves me correctly. Their arguments again aren't necessarily crazy, but if I put one architect in the room who says one thing, and stack up 10 others against him that say another, which argument shall we believe?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 01:00 PM       
Yes, well somehow my retarded post got him to post his "insider knowledge" that before hand he hadn't shared(that I saw). I thought the Towers were reinforced to allow it to withstand alot of pressure? Now it wasn't? What's true? I hear different stories from different people different days, and alot of them are so-called experts.

"then wouldn't that weigh heavily against Geggy's argument??? "

No. That's the nature of "Conspiracy theories", nothing really weighs against them because they are conspiracy theories and everything surrounding it is a lie. Duh.

"Their arguments again aren't necessarily crazy, but if I put one architect in the room who says one thing, and stack up 10 others against him that say another, which argument shall we believe?"

I don't know, I don't generally believe things because everyone else believes in them. But you're welcome to, while we're at it why don't we travel back in time to nazi germany. Alot of people believed killing lots of jews was Okay, so it must be okay and also true. Sanctioned by God.

"All the investigators that were at the scene examining evidence from the rubble. You know, the guys that made the legally binding sworn affidavids?"

Didn't they haul away most of the rubble before many people could get a look at it or examine it for chemicals? I thought that was one of the big conspiracy deals. Only a few people actually got to examine it, and only certain parts.

"My dad and uncle that were part of the construction crew that have always known that the skeleton wasn't reinforced like it was meant to be"

Glad to hear your father and uncle, as part of the "Construction crew" knew more than the engineers and architects(the type of people who make sworn affidavids and are professionals with education and experience) who designed it to withstand such pressure? It really gives me faith in the working man. Derp.

"People who are too low on the totem poll to have anything real to gain by partaking i na cover up. "

People who are low on the totem poll have more to gain by covering up than people high on a totem poll. It's called POOR PEOPLE NEED MONEY. Not that I'm saying that actually happened, just pointing out the blatantly obvious.

"who was there evacuating people and has no idea about any reports of explosions that could only be demo charges. "

No reports? They had no reports of explosions? What the fuck, shouldn't they have been able to hear them or something? Oh wait the building was fucking collapsing(I'm sure that created alot of noise), people were panicing(and dying) and I'm sure people didn't have time to sit down at their desk and write a story about the various explosions taking place. Jackass. Thanks for offering yet more stunning evidence.

"Its a desperate cry for attention by being contradictory"

How is he crying for attention, you moron. He's acting alot less childish than you are.

"We all saw the video of the planes hitting the Towers."

Thank God this proves everything wrong not like that's part of the conspiracy or anything. His entire theory is based on the idea that the planes never hit the tower.

"I've got the word of experts on the matter."

Nothing like a couple of poorly educated construction crew workers telling you what they know about engineering. Eh?

Well all of this clearly shows that Geggy is wrong so I will remove myself from this argument. Geggy, the evidence they have offered clearly shows exactly how wrong you are about everything and I suggest you consider analyzing your life cause you know you're wasting it by being so focused on this conspiracy theory man, live a little have a martini maybe goto the beach and get some women. There's lots to see out there, the world is waiting for you
Mocker
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
I hear different stories from different people different days, and alot of them are so-called experts.
On average, how many architects do you believe hold the views of the one on this website?

There's also two different debates going on here. One is about how and why the towers fell. The other is what assumptions that may lead you to. There's debate on an architectual and engineering level, but how does this substantiate a "wag the dog" theory? I think Geggy is taking the liberty to connect some dots that are not there.

Quote:
I don't know, I don't generally believe things because everyone else believes in them. But you're welcome to, while we're at it why don't we travel back in time to nazi germany. Alot of people believed killing lots of jews was Okay, so it must be okay and also true. Sanctioned by God.
Stop being such a drama queen. I didn't say that you should believe it just because a lot of people believe it, I'm saying no respectable engineer or architect is coming out making the nefarious links between Bush and the attacks that these few folks are.

Quote:
Well all of this clearly shows that Geggy is wrong so I will remove myself from this argument. Geggy, the evidence they have offered clearly shows exactly how wrong you are about everything and I suggest you consider analyzing your life cause you know you're wasting it by being so focused on this conspiracy theory man, live a little have a martini maybe goto the beach and get some women. There's lots to see out there, the world is waiting for you
I think Geggy was doing just fine. I'll take a conspiracy theorist over a douche bag any day of the week.
BANNED

Old Dec 6th, 2005, 01:55 PM       
"On average, how many architects do you believe hold the views of the one on this website?"

I don't know. At least one, apparantly. I'm sure any other experts who could have weighed in were the ones who wanted access to the rubble and such but were denied. How many architects and engineers do you think actually had access to the evidence?
Obviously nobody taking part in this argument has any real knowledge, anyway.

"I think Geggy was doing just fine. I'll take a conspiracy theorist over a douche bag any day of the week."

Me too, I was being sarcastic.

"Stop being such a drama queen."

I was going more for the comedy route, but I guess I'm not too good with genres.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Ironically, you're defending a theory which claims the innocence of a group like Al Qaeda which has targeted Jews, all while championing Hitler as a hero. Add to this direct links between Muslim SS organizations employed by the Germans, and the Muslim Brotherhood/Egyptian Jihad... and Geggy's link to an anti-semitic site as a resource.... and I'd say you're pretty out of line.

How about the myth that we don't know who Al Qaeda are? They've told us who they are, and their core members have very clear wrap sheets. There is a clear money trail. As an organized body, we know that Islamic fundamentalists exist, and Al Qaeda is simply the unification umbrella of all the groups which splintered off the Muslim Brotherhood, which has existed since 1928 (and earlier under different incarnations). Can you disprove this ?
Mocker
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Ironically, you're defending a theory which claims the innocence of a group like Al Qaeda which has targeted Jews, all while championing Hitler as a hero.
Ironically, you're failing to recognize intentional irony!

I do enjoy your Muslim conspiracy rhetoric though. It has that nice ring of "I believe someone is actually in control" which is actually the least realistic part of any conspiracy theory!
Mocker
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 06:34 PM       
Quote:

Glad to hear your father and uncle, as part of the "Construction crew" knew more than the engineers and architects(the type of people who make sworn affidavids and are professionals with education and experience) who designed it to withstand such pressure? It really gives me faith in the working man. Derp.
OK, why not work on that reading comprehension thing? It would help.

There is no doubt they were designed to withstand pressure. Hell, they took one explosion already (1993). However, its a long journey from design to build. Work orders get changed. Cheaper materials get purchased. "We are behind schedule and over budget, which tasks aren't neccassery for the opening of the Towers?"

WTC is not alone here. Ask anyone in the bussiness. Hell, ask anyone who has had a house built.

Quote:
People who are low on the totem poll have more to gain by covering up than people high on a totem poll. It's called POOR PEOPLE NEED MONEY. Not that I'm saying that actually happened, just pointing out the blatantly obvious.
Thats a shit load of money to be passing around. Not really what a bunch of money grubbing, power mad, illuminati members would be doing.

Quote:
No reports? They had no reports of explosions? What the fuck, shouldn't they have been able to hear them or something? Oh wait the building was fucking collapsing(I'm sure that created alot of noise), people were panicing(and dying) and I'm sure people didn't have time to sit down at their desk and write a story about the various explosions taking place. Jackass. Thanks for offering yet more stunning evidence.
Thats one of the bits of "evidence" I've been told of. Secret reports of people saying they heard demolitions explosions while they were evacuating. Yes, I know how retarded the whole argument is.

Quote:
How is he crying for attention, you moron. He's acting alot less childish than you are.
Posting some half baked attempt at evidence sp people will look at him.

Quote:
Thank God this proves everything wrong not like that's part of the conspiracy or anything. His entire theory is based on the idea that the planes never hit the tower.
Nop, he needs us to ignore the 7272 and 747 slamming into the Towers in order to believe that demo charges brought them down.

Quote:
Nothing like a couple of poorly educated construction crew workers telling you what they know about engineering. Eh?
And engineers, architects, investigators.......

Quote:
Well all of this clearly shows that Geggy is wrong so I will remove myself from this argument.
Oh please, don't do us any favors.
BANNED

Old Dec 6th, 2005, 06:49 PM       
"Cheaper materials get purchased. "We are behind schedule and over budget, which tasks aren't neccassery for the opening of the Towers?" "

I'm completely aware of all of this(we have plenty of examples for this in new orleans). All the same, it doesn't explain how it fell right on top of itself. I was mostly mentioning this because that's what the "Experts" say. Remember how we were having expert quotation time?

"Thats a shit load of money to be passing around. Not really what a bunch of money grubbing, power mad, illuminati members would be doing. "

You're the one who assumed poor people couldn't be bought. I think it's easier to buy a poor person than a rich person, you give a poor person 500 bucks and they'll be happy. I don't know why you instantly assume they must've bought off every person within New York City, though. Maybe you think they are all on the same psychic wavelength?

"Secret reports of people saying they heard demolitions explosions while they were evacuating."

Are you arguing with me or you? You're the one who said there was no reports, I don't really care regardless. I was just tired of your boring argument with shallow knowledge. What's with people on this message board and trying to trick people with what little they know? CELLS PROVE THE TOWER FELL.

"Posting some half baked attempt at evidence sp people will look at him."

Like you don't want people looking at you by responding, fuckface, or posting on a message board.

"he needs us to ignore the 7272 and 747 slamming into the Towers in order to believe that demo charges brought them down. "

I don't think he ignores them, I think that's an integral part of the conspiracy.

"And engineers, architects, investigators"

Which investigators are those? The one's who weren't allowed to investigate the debris? Obviously they have ALOT of say in the matter.

"Oh please, don't do us any favors."

Happy birthday!

P.S. Personally I don't lean towards any side of this argument. Even if it was a conspiracy, I doubt it could ever be proven. I do think there's alot about it that's suspiscous, though, and certainly warrants some negative feelings. Like why didn't they allow a free investigation? That makes no sense. If anything, they should let everyone have a piece of the action, then there can be no doubt.
Mocker
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 07:01 PM       
this thread needs some preechr. with his systematic doubting of all "authority" he could come up with some good material.
BANNED

Old Dec 6th, 2005, 07:36 PM       
Yea, he could like write a thesis on how construction workers predicted this day would come in ancient egypt and like how they were like totally his long forgotten ancestors which gives him the power to rule the world by the power of irreducible complexity!

IF YOU TAKE OUT MY ANCESTORS NONE OF THE WORLD WOULD'VE EXISTED AND THE PYRAMIDS WOULD BE MISSING LIKE THREE STONES OR SOMETHING THEN IT WOULD FALL ON TOP OF ITSELF DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO THE WORLD ECONOMY IT WOULD TOTALLY FUCK IT UP AND THEY'D HAVE TO COVER IT UP WITH A WAR AND THEN LIKE MAKE IT SEEM LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED SO PEOPLE DON'T THINK THEY ARE WEAK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM AND THROW FROGS AT THEIR BOILING SKIN CAUSE THEY ALREADY LIVE WITHIN THE REALMS OF HELL AND PEOPLE WOULD BLAME THE PHAROH BUT ALL ALONG HE WAS A GOOD GUY BECAUSE HE WAS TAKING RESPONSIBILITY BY ACTING LIKE A MORON BUT REALLY HE WAS JUST PROTECTING HIS COUNTRY HAHA JUST KIDDING HE WAS ALSO WATCHING HIS OWN ASS THATS WHY THE DUNG THEY USED TO POWER THEIR LANTERN MOBILES RAISED 2 GOLD FOR A SMILLION POUNDS THATS ALL WHAT A GREAT GUY DID YOU KNOW EGYPTIAN PHAROHS OFTEN STOOD 20 FEET TALL BECAUSE THEY WERE DIVINE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE METATRON AND THOSE GIGANTIC HEADS THEY HAVE THAT LOOK LIKE HAMMERS WERE ACTUALLY REAL THEY JUST HAD GIGANTIC BRAINS ITS ALL TRUE HAIL TO THE CONSTRUCTORS.

I want to be the first to thank you, Preechr, without your great ancestors THE CONSTRUCTORS the world today probably wouldn't even exist! They have brought the light to my eyes!
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2005, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Ironically, you're defending a theory which claims the innocence of a group like Al Qaeda which has targeted Jews, all while championing Hitler as a hero.
Ironically, you're failing to recognize intentional irony!

I do enjoy your Muslim conspiracy rhetoric though. It has that nice ring of "I believe someone is actually in control" which is actually the least realistic part of any conspiracy theory!

Intentional?
I think you're giving more credit then he deserves.
I haven't said anything conspiratory, nor have I actually attributed control to any of these groups. I can't say for sure who is the mastermnd if there is one, I just know who the fuck Al Qaeda is, while you want to pretend it's still up for question.
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2005, 01:16 AM       
Who's al qaeda? is that like farmer john sausage or something?
Mocker
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 09:51 AM       
At least prior to the invasion of Afghanistan, Al Qaeda was quite certainly a very real, even a very bureaucratic organization. There were records found of organizational process forms, like release forms foe use of cars and materials found after the invasion.

They were not something dreamed up by George Bush. Just incase that actually needs to be said in a serious conversation on this topic....
say what now?
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 10:24 AM       
I think the webmaster of whatreallyhappened.com has already made it clear that he's not anti-jewish but an anti-israel. Big difference. Thr reason for that is because the US has been giving israel 9 billion dollars a year when they should've used the money on poverty in the US. If you want anti-semite, go to www.halturnershow.com. I swear that guy is hitler's ghost.

All I'm saying si that if the WTC buildings were indeedy imploded, which it looks a lot like it to me, then why was the cover up neccessary? Maybe they thought if they told everyone the buildings were imploded, it would raise suspicions that it was an inside job? I think we all know it'd be impossible for anyone in the al qaeda group to bypass security and set up detonators inside the buildings, which takes months to do. Or were they were trying to explain and make it look like the buildings fell due to the impact of planes flown by hijackers in order to help the owner of WTC to claim 3 billion something dollars in insurance? Did they purposedly pull WTC7, where the headquarter offices of CIA, FBI and FEMA were located, to get rid of evidences? Did they want someone inside WTC dead (if you're interested in this subject, read The Man Who Knew, the story of former FBI John ONeill)?

I've read the 9/11 commision report and played "connect the dots" in the book. All I got was a picture of a bull shitting on the doorstep in front of your house. And I've played "connect the dots" with the evidences provided in the internet, books, movies, along with known facts, witness statements, etc, and I've come to a picture what looks like dick cheney taking a shit in a sandbox in the backyard of your house, while you're sitting on your EZ chair, eating big, fat, juicy steak, drinking american beer and watching a baseball game on your 42 inch plasma LCD flatscreen HDTV.

Blanco, I read the post that your family members claimed there was no explosion before the collapse. Now I'm going to contradict myself a little here(hey I'm only human)...I was watching the 9/11 documentary filmed by 2 french brothers (and ironically narrated by robert deniro who starred in "wag the dog") a while ago. It showed the first tower collapsing (in slow motion!) and squibs shooting out were clearly visible, no question. But then when it got to the second tower collapsing part, one of the french brothers filiming who was inside the buidling was walking away from the tower. When he was about several feet away, the tower started collapsing and he started running. It didn't show the shockwaves or smoke coming out of the bottom of the building prior to the collapse. It seemed odd because I've seen several video clips on the internet showing smokes. I thought, with the technology they have now, images could be easily manipulated by using photoshop or CGI programs. I have no doubt the documentary was carefully edited. I have no doubts images everywhere have been manipulated. But the question is what am I supposed to believe?
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2005, 11:00 AM       
"They were not something dreamed up by George Bush. Just incase that actually needs to be said in a serious conversation on this topic."

I don't think you do. By the way, has anyone ever read the biography on Osama? Did you know he likes to wear 80's boots? I guess he loves bright pink boots. I tried to find a picture but it kept bringing up porno ;(
Mocker
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 11:33 AM       
I actually have read a biography on Osama, and he was quite the ladies man.