Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:34 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:29 AM       
i went into tennessee for the first time in my life today. if i had to live in pigeon forge, i would drink a liter of cyanide.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 10:29 AM       
So my uncle is on a volunteer fire department and got this call.

Couple was having sex in someone's backyard treehouse. Woman falls out of treehouse, gets lodged in tree, serious injuries apparently.

Guy gets dressed and flees the scene, leaves her there naked in the tree.

What a dick.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 10:45 AM       
right in the crotch of the tree huh?

:HYUK
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM       
I wonder what kind of injuries she had, and where.

I can't believe the guy was all "fuck this!" and left.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:19 PM       
Whatta you wanna bet the guy was a minor and she told his ass to get the fuck out of here.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Going to bet 20 quid at least.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:41 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 02:18 PM       
Someone involved was 27 but I can't remember if it was her or him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:09 PM       
Maybe she was the minor so he left the bitch hangin'.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 04:47 PM       
I'll be 9000 days old in 2 weeks and need to find some way to celebrate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM       
You never take our advice.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 06:12 PM       
I bought a new box of crayons just for the smell
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:59 AM       
Not the taste?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 03:40 AM       
It hasn't gone there yet, but I'm not ruling out the possibility.

There was a boy in my kindergarten who ate blue crayons and charged other kids to watch him pee green. I never took him up on it but the kids who saw it were impressed.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM       
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BAN DURRSOMETHING AGAIN?

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 04:06 PM       
He might have to be burned to get the job done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 05:36 PM       
Burton and Depp should have thier own movie company name.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/need...onderland.html

Like Burpp or something.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM       
http://elbo.ws/post/1813773/the-orbs...the-age-of-44/

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Finland is actually pretty nimble.

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:27 PM       
He's huntin for Lasagna
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:12 AM       
so j had a rough day at work today. he was abnormally down. his wife says "will a blowjob make you feel better?"

why can i never meet a woman like this?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:19 AM       
BECAUSE I HATE YOU
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:24 AM       
fuck! please stop hating me, then!
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:32 AM       
NOT IN YOUR LIFETIME BUB