Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:15 AM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:17 AM       
Oh man, i need a cigarette after that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:21 AM       
Blak Brak is clubing
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:22 AM       
PAGE BLAK IN DA HIZZY
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 01:34 AM       
he makes me wanna break out the glow sticks
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:29 AM       
When I was a really little kid I was in a commercial for Monchichi chewable vitamins

My mom said I spent the money on stickers. We don't even have a tape or anything.
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:57 AM       
I wish I had Monchichi vitamins
Another reason you're awesome Kitsa!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:00 AM       
For some reason my mom enrolled me in modeling school for a brief time. I was the only kid there. I did maybe like 10 mall fashion shows and a couple of commercials. The other one was for some florist. Then we moved and the whole modeling thing was dropped and never mentioned again (fine with me).
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:23 AM       
Awww, well you're still a superstar to us <3
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:24 AM       
You're in a good mood this morning.
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:27 AM       
Not really, but I'll make the best of it anyhow
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:29 AM       
I'm gonna make brownies, I think.
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:31 AM       
That sounds pretty damn good
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:46 AM       
ghirardelli double fudge with walnuts.
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:47 AM       
oooooo
i want one!
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:55 AM       
my throwing arm's not that good
Egg
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:58 AM       
i can still hope
i'm going to go lay back down, it's going to be another hour or two before the laundry is dry.
my challenge today will be "how much of this next 24 hours can I sleep"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
ghirardelli double fudge with walnuts.
You are an evil genius.

Ohio is too far to drive.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
my challenge today will be "how much of this next 24 hours can I sleep"
I'd like a day like that right about now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:45 AM       
^ That's the plan for labor day. I'm trying to do next to nothing except possibly laundry.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:06 AM       
I used to try those 24-hour experiments when I was on bedrest, to try and make the day go faster.

I figured out that you can sleep about 14-16 hours of it if you really try, without sedatives, but you end up really sore (even on a memory foam mattress) and you get a wicked case of bedhead. That, and there's only so much of a Tales From the Darkside marathon you can take during your waking hours.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:22 AM       
It's either going to be sleep or finish up watching season 1 of TAXI. <3
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:02 PM       
Alex - you mean you changed your name to Ignitowski??
Jim (with a Cheshire grin) - Say it backwards!
Alex - Ixwotigni?
Jim (crestfallen) - Gee. That doesn't sound a bit like "Star Child" does it?

I loved that show.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:05 PM       
The face that Christopher Lloyd makes when he reallizes it doesn't spell Star Child is priceless.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:50 PM       
I always thought of Kramer as just more or less doing a Jim impersonation.