Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 07:09 PM       

This isn't 4Chan Dr. Meme

Last edited by Tadao : Sep 28th, 2010 at 07:58 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 07:29 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 08:02 PM       
One time I was babysitting a little korean girl and her parents had rented a movie for her to watch without knowing that it contained a scary character in a white mask and she flipped out and when they got home she screamed WHITE PEOPLE ARE SCARY and that was one hell of a thing to get out of.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
I really really hate OxBlood's avatar, but since he only ever posts in like one thread I guess I can't get too mad

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I really really hate OxBlood's avatar, but since he only ever posts in like one thread I guess I can't get too mad
that's why i have him on ignore A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ON IGNORE JUST BECAUSE OF AVATARS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 03:07 AM       
I forget OxBlood's avatar. I guess I'll have to look it up.

Edit: oh. I guess anime avatars are all the same to me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 03:32 AM       
You can always just Ad Block their avatar.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 03:37 AM       
man, fuck insomnia
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 09:55 AM       
Ambien.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You can always just Ad Block their avatar.
yeah but being on ignore reminds me to be annoyed at the person for having a stupid avatar

i still read most of the posts people on my ignore list make anyways
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 06:53 PM       
Rest in peace Greg Giraldo.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Rest in peace Greg Giraldo.
Holy shit, seriously? lol to the max

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 09:56 PM       
HAHAHAHA ARNIE OUT LIVED HIM.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 05:59 AM       
Wow, didnt think I would wake up to that, lol to the Arnie comment.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
Rest in Peace Tony Curtis.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:56 AM       
I just got my very first driving citation a few minutes ago. I haven't felt this shitty since that one report card back in high school

6 years is a pretty good run I guess

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 02:30 AM       
Hahahahahahahaha
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 09:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I just got my very first driving citation a few minutes ago. I haven't felt this shitty since that one report card back in high school

6 years is a pretty good run I guess
What was it for?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 09:47 AM       
tonight i was playin some videogames at like 3 in the morning and all of a sudden i heard this SccreeeeeECHHHHHHHH from inside the house somwhere and it scared the shit out of me

then i looked at myfan and it was all smoking :O
has a woody
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 10:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
What was it for?
Speeding on a highway at 1:30 AM

Oh, and not wearing a seatbelt, but that was after he pulled me over. I put it on when he went to his car to write me up and he just took the speakerphone and say "YEA I SAW THAT SEATBELT VIOLATION BUDDY". I just gave him a thumbs up cause he was taking forever and I wanted to go home.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 10:45 AM       
The last two tickets I got were for going 50 on the on ramp.
has a woody
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 11:09 AM       
AND WHY DO COPS HAVE TO BE DICKHEADS. I KNOW I WAS SPEEDING JUST GIVE ME MY TICKET YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JERK ABOUT IT. AND STOP YELLING AT ME IT'S 1:30AM THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY OTHER CARS MAKING NOISE.

EVEN WHEN I ASK A COP FOR DIRECTIONS, THEY'RE ALWAYS DICKS TO ME. "Excuse me officer I'm not familiar with this area. I'm looking for such and such place." "YEA WHATEVER IT'S OVER THERE FUCKHEAD LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN GO BACK TO STANDING HERE OKAY."

In retrospect, I don't think he called me fuckhead, but it was something along those lines

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:12 PM       
i need ichat friends

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:13 PM       
is this forum slowing down or am i just visiting more often?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE