Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:24 AM       
You're totally banned now dude
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:33 AM       
Adorable! I want to kiss your shaved pu--feline ^.^
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
wiffles is scary i wouldn't let it anywhere near your "pu--feline."

those kisses would be the touch of rape upon your kitty.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
sorry for you seeing kitty nips.

and i'm sorry for me seeing some fucking freak pervert.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
quit trolling wiffles
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:58 AM       
Im trolling? or is someone trolling me? I would never troll or something like that. Im confusled O.o

Its only natural for you to kiss your pette catte, whats bad about that? ^^;
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:23 AM       
yeah i'm lost on kahl also, but it's probably a double meaning because he's kind of a queer like that.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
Quote:
Quit trolling, wiffles.
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:30 AM       
slightly less of a queer.
BANNED

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:32 AM       
why don't you go take a hike

literally. Go enjoy yourself in the nature.
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:47 AM       
because it's 1:47 in the a.m.!

i was actually planning to tomorrow. well, today.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 07:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oh man, I just saw what looks like a new Wolfenstein on sale at Target.
I completed that yesterday - it's actually really good. The multiplayer is complete toss but SP is brilliant.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 07:28 AM       
Christ, you finished it (probably on HARD) before most people were even aware of it's existance. That was quick.

Wiffles, how do you go about the enemies in a game such as Wolfenstein? Do you shoot and kill them, or just knock them out?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Happy birthday Sacks. I hope it's a grand day. The rest of you can go to hell.

Times 2
mmm muffins
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Christ, you finished it (probably on HARD) before most people were even aware of it's existance. That was quick.

Wiffles, how do you go about the enemies in a game such as Wolfenstein? Do you shoot and kill them, or just knock them out?

Er Im sorry I miss typed the title. You mean the commodore 64 version. I never finished it. Its very frustrating, and too archaic for my liking. I meant Return To Castle Wolfenstein 2001. I just shoot the enemies. Its not that hard on hard mode, unless its a couple of Lopers comming at you ^.^
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post

she was shaved; she was spayed.
Does anyone else see a face on her tummy?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:36 PM       
yeaah i thought that was another cat

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
mmm muffins
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
That square patch on his tummy reminds me of the TV screens on Teletubbies tummys. A show I might add, I hold to the highest accord ^^
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
looks like a koala face.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
I see a baby bear. Same thing really.
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
hahaha that's awesome. totally a koala! she has an appointment in a few days to get the sutures out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
I just discovered that saying the word "go" makes my dog run from the room. Awesome.
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
I discovered that the dog that lives on our porch doesn't listen to any commands you shout at him while he's running at the road.

Coming back from the mailbox he tried to get me to pet him, "no way, buddy, you finally grow on me and then you have to go and almost get hit twice, fuck off."
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
My dog is going through a "fuck you" phase in response to all commands, so her ass is going to obedience school next month. She's very intelligent and knows what we're saying, she just doesn't want to do any of it and plays dumb.