Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 06:10 PM       
"the whole WWII anaolgy is useless as a tool for understanding, which is unsurprsing since it's intent is solely to influence the upcoming American elections."

Call me crazy, but I don't think the two articles I posted, or the many like it published over the past 5 years, have a thing to do with the upcoming elections.

Islamic Fascists do in fact recognize themselves as a group - they consider themselves good Muslims and soldiers for allah. Inter-factions and disputes are not what defines their ideology in common. For fundamentalists of any religion, the word of a prophet is more then enough to go on, wether from scriptures or just interpretation from a spiritual leaders. People routinely make life decisions based on religious doctrines, and in this case they have politicized their beliefs as duties commanded of them by Muhhammed. Everything they do is in reference to their concept (again, wether or not it's theologically or historicallyaccurate) of fullfilling his expectations of them. In that regard, this version of fascism is more dangerous then one led by a living breathing flawed figurehead. Their leadership rule by totalitarianism, and their people live under fascisism dictated by what is supposed to be Islamic law. Shar'ia laws in Saudi Arabi are islamic Fascism.