Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:08 PM       
http://www.bantransfat.com/
That's the organization that has been pushing for transfat bans and was partly responsible for the new york ban. That's all the transfat products that have become nontransfat products. Oreos are on there, even the situation where mcdonalds said they were using a low transfat oil but actually weren't. Oh the lies!
There's also an article saying how it won't effect price or the taste of foods ;/

yea ant of course they did otherwise they could've gotten sued ;/
it's like a healthcode type thing you know these things they do so that people don't get sick but look out Geggy they are secretely taking away your ability to choose because we've always had the ability to choose what goes into what at which restaurant, am I right? Oh you mean the ability to choose restaurants oh shit i forgot that now that this transfat ban is in place we can't choose which restaurant we want man things have totally changed in the world today.

whoa whoa wait now when you read that site and scroll down it clearly states that new york city voted to have transfats removed, by a board of health no less(are they elected officials?). How is this an issue of liberty. I mean fuck there's all kinds of things the government does that I don't agree with I mean I don't have any choice in how senators vote but I don't consider that an issue of liberty. I don't know guys you were making it seem like they declared martial law to ban it or something, but it was VOTED. ISNT VOTING LIBERTY?

there's no referance for this but:
13. "There is no popular support for the proposal."

Not true. The Wall Street Journal conducted a poll. The question was: "Would you support a ban on use of trans fats in restaurants in your city?" As of October 13, 2006, 61% were in favor and 39% against. Considering that the readership of the Wall Street Journal is mostly business-supporting and conservative, this is a very encouraging result. Take note states, cities, towns and restaurants across America: the public wants this.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:08 PM       
I think a Transexual who has spent so much time deciding what to do to his body would have better grammer than you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:11 PM       
i have to leave so i wasn't focusing on making a wellwritten post. not that it matters since you guys are gay and stupid anyway. Plus come on fartin mowleer attacking someone's use of the english language.

This thread is just getting ridiculous.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:18 PM       
Sure, blame me :/ Americans with there Biscuits and Gravey and every possible fatty food that might not include Trans fats and I'm the one that gets blamed for bringing up some egg heads grammer.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:19 PM       
Wait a minute.
Fartin, were you insulting me or kahljorn?

I just find it ridiculous to make any argument about the banning of trans fat in New York City. That place is full of crazy motha-fuckas.

AND CAN YOU STOP SPELLING IT GRAMMER...
FUCKING HELL, IT IS SPELLED GRAMMAR.
BANNED

Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:24 PM       
dude i was totally about to say feckin grammer police but i thought it was petty

he's talking to me.
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 08:52 PM       
Oh, I thought you had to leave though?
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 12:08 AM       
I did leave jerk face i came back to make that remark because it was so cutting. Don't you know that leaving is a process of rising that often takes hours depending on the ingredients you use. Especially if they are all natural :O

Oh man guys I totally discovered this new fascist organization on the rise called bantransfat and did you know they haven't just hit new york they've hit across the country!@@#!@! fuck man what will these guys do next ban fat people??
They have something like ten counties and at least five famous fast food places( such as wendys, mcdonalds, taco bell etc.) that have already banned transfat. According to taco bell who started this process last month, it will take them about six months until they are completely trans free (they also already have a transfat free menu).
Apparantly britain already did it :O
Canada has had reccomendations to do the same :O

Man i really think the world is about to end soon guys. I mean they didn't even ask us what we thought of this at all.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 01:22 AM       
uh? why do you care so much? can you even tell us what transfat tastes like or WHY you would want to eat it so bad?
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 01:28 AM       
lol

ps i think transfat tastes like crisco

pps if that's directed at me read the fucking thread
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 06:00 PM       
I love how excited and belligerent kahl has gotten in this thread.

If only I knew it would just take a thread on fried foods.
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 06:23 PM       
I was hilarious in this thread, especially the freedom fries comment.

ps it wasn't the fried food it was you guys equating freedom and liberty with the ability to eat unnecessarily fat fried foods.

Also Kevin how do you respond to the fact that the organization responsible for this ban states that new york voted for this ban? I mean I know you weren't the one necessarily saying you thought it was taking away our liberty but still, I know you said you'd like to "Choose" (which is basically liberty). It might have been a health board that voted it in though but aren't those elected officials who are supposed to "Choose" for us?
and if you don't like those people litigating (wrong word but go with it please) for us shouldn't you be a conservative instead of a "Liberal" or whatever you might be?

i read through this thread and I was only belligerent like three times or something which is well within the confines of imockery message boards jokes
RectalWart is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 07:05 PM       
*poking kahljorn with a trans-fat coated stick*
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 07:14 PM       
*poking rectarwart with a clogged artery on a stick*
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 08:37 PM       
Kahljorn, why are you all lashy-McOuterson?
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 09:18 PM       
Man I knew you guys would think I was being mean or something.

I'm sorry if I hurt anybodies feelings I was just having some fun by poking fun at one of the many idealogies that I happen to disagree with and find incredibly irrational. Most of my swear words and insults I didn't really mean.

From now on I'll try my best to keep my insults/arguments friendly and jovial so we can enjoy them together.
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 09:20 PM       
Whoa man. I feel like rainbow beams are shooting out of your head into my head. And then skittles blast out of my mouth and into a leprauchan's mouth. And the unicorn watches.

Thankyou, Kahljorn.
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 09:21 PM       
you're welcome govnah.

also I mean did you guys really think i was being that mean did I make anyone cry or anything? I seriously only thought I was stepping over the line of offense like maybe once or twice and was being an actual asshole like once but still I think you guys need it it's just tough love and I would expect the same from you if i was acting like an idiot i just hope this doesn't ruin our chances at having a bright and happy future together let's not give up on this guys we can make it work.
RectalWart is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 10:36 PM       
I reserve the right to serve trans-fats exclusively at dinner parties involving my competetors.