Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 02:46 PM        OK, I admit it. (aka another baby poop thread) :x
I am seriously getting tired of anime, total Japan fatigue going on here. I honestly don't want to like it anymore, but I have a feeling that this is only temporary, and that I'll start liking it again.

Is there anything I can do to genuinely and legitimately quit anime (Anime Anonymous, anyone)?

Last edited by Esuohlim : Mar 30th, 2010 at 01:04 AM.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 02:57 PM       
Sounds like you need Dr. Otto's patented P08 pain reliever, guaranteed to cure what ails you!
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:02 PM       
My dad has a Luger like that, I'm not sure if it's the PO8 or some other model, but from firing it many a time I can tell you that it's a .22. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KILL YOURSELF WITH A .22, DUDE!?

Also, there would be much irony in my "no more anime suicide" if I used the same gun Lupin III used...
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
There would be much irony in you not being a fag, because you're a huge fucking faggot.
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
There would be much irony in you not being a fag, because you're a huge fucking faggot.
Actually wouldn't that make me metrosexual or something?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:24 PM       
I don't understand the question. You're getting tired of watching cartoons all the time, and you want us to tell you how to prevent yourself from watching cartoons in the future?

Try interacting with other people. Who don't watch cartoons all the time. They do things that don't involve cartoons.

Hope that helps.
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I don't understand the question. You're getting tired of watching cartoons all the time, and you want us to tell you how to prevent yourself from watching cartoons in the future?

Try interacting with other people. Who don't watch cartoons all the time. They do things that don't involve cartoons.

Hope that helps.
The only people around here like that are into cars, wrestling and hip-hop. WHICH IS ALMOST AS BAD AS BEING INTO ANIME! >_<

I need to move from this shithole to somewhere where people like DnB, independent film and snowboarding but I know GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Girls
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:54 PM       
I only just escaped COOS BAY, OREGON, don't bitch to me about local tastes. I didn't have a problem getting along with anyone. I was introduced to UFC! I had fun, because I wasn't mentally bitching about my friends' tastes! I enjoyed it because no one was ACTUALLY watching UFC, it was just something to distract you in the lulls between shenanigans and conversation! I was invited to cage fights in order to film them for individual fighters! They were also fun! A guy got knocked unconscious and lay there for two minutes while the emergency medical staff (a fat lady in a red t-shirt) stood around and wondered what to do! Drunk people kept asking me for technical information about the fights because I had a hat and a video camera! I got along with them! They bought me overpriced beer and intimidated the stupid people who kept getting in my shots! Then they went and told the event staff and THEY helped keep the stupid people out of my way! It was great!

Then all of us and a few of the drunks went to a bar afterward! We played pool! Anything is fun if you aren't a bitchy and unfriendly person!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:58 PM       
Yeah, but that's cause your a fun guy.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
NO TADAO that's a bad idea, he needs to learn how to get along with other guys first or else he'll be clingy, insecure, and get dumped immediately

And Kitser, if by "DnB" you mean "Drums and Bass", I no longer sympathize with your hatred of hip-hop
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
Listen to Grislygus and stop being such a faggot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:03 PM       
I disagree, he needs to be clingy with girls so that he doesn't get clingy with guys.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
FUCK

I REVERSE MY POSITION ON THAT POINT RUN RUN RUN
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
"Hey guys, whatch'a doin?"

GAA! TOO LATE! I'll hold him off, SAVE YOURSELVES!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM       
You may already be there.
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
NO TADAO that's a bad idea, he needs to learn how to get along with other guys first or else he'll be clingy, insecure, and get dumped immediate

And Kitser, if by "DnB" you mean "Drums and Bass", I no longer sympathize with your hatred of hip-hop
Girls fucking LOVE anime, so no, I don't want to be around them. Also, I don't think I'm going to go gay because shit-covered dicks don't really arouse me, sorry.

@Grislygus: Yeah, drum and bass. NOT PENDULUM, they fucking suck, but shit like Dieselboy, Ed Rush and Optical, RAM Trilogy, Roni Size, AK1200, etc..

When I say I hate hip-hop, I mean exclusively NEW hip-hop. You know this Autotuned shit, where there's like NO breaks and all the beats are 808s going "BOOM badada BOOMba . . .BOOM bada" and it's all about GOING TO THE DAMN CLUB. WHY WOULD I WANT TO LISTEN TO A SONG ABOUT GOING TO A CLUB WHEN I'M IN SAID CLUB!? 0_o

I'm a gangsta rap guy, oldschool chunky SAMPLED breaks and hits, tasteful synth leads, not as much fucking as it is "GONNA CAP THAT MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES, DEAD GANGBANGIN' NIGGA PAID THE MOTHERFUCKIN' PRICE". Anything until Dr. Dre started producing for Eninem is good, with the exception of ICP, because ICP HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAGGOTS. Love me some Schooly D, but his lyrics are kinda gay too, I'm just in it for Code Money's beats.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 05:28 PM       
What? Can't you see the problem?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Girls fucking LOVE anime, so no, I don't want to be around them. Also, I don't think I'm going to go gay because shit-covered dicks don't really arouse me, sorry.
No. You; do; not; UNDERSTAND. Clingy guys are not gay. A Clingy guy is the people who gets invited to a group going to the bar and assumes that the person who invited him is his friend for life. A clingy guy is a person who is awkwardly annoying and a buzzkill even when he isn't acting clingy at the moment. A clingy guy is the person that gets invited to a group going to a bar offhandedly because a friendlier guy in the group either A: is in good spirits and just feels like inviting people, or B: feels sorry for the uncomfortable son of a bitch and will regret his decision immediately. A clingy guy will NEVER KNOW that he is this person, or that he comes off in this way.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT FIRST SENTENCE JUST SAY????!!!

Quote:
Yeah, drum and bass. NOT PENDULUM, they fucking suck, but shit like Dieselboy, Ed Rush and Optical, RAM Trilogy, Roni Size, AK1200, etc..
They all su-u-u-u-u-u-uuuuu-HUCK. It's only cool if you're in England, for God's sake.

Quote:
When I say I hate hip-hop, I mean exclusively NEW hip-hop. You know this Autotuned shit, where there's like NO breaks and all the beats are 808s going "BOOM badada BOOMba . . .BOOM bada" and it's all about GOING TO THE DAMN CLUB. WHY WOULD I WANT TO LISTEN TO A SONG ABOUT GOING TO A CLUB WHEN I'M IN SAID CLUB!? 0_o
You've never been in a club in your life!

Quote:
I'm a gangsta rap guy, oldschool chunky SAMPLED breaks and hits, tasteful synth leads, not as much fucking as it is "GONNA CAP THAT MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES, DEAD GANGBANGIN' NIGGA PAID THE MOTHERFUCKIN' PRICE". Anything until Dr. Dre started producing for Eninem is good, with the exception of ICP, because ICP HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FAGGOTS. Love me some Schooly D, but his lyrics are kinda gay too, I'm just in it for Code Money's beats.
I'm just not adding to this, man. I'm done. I can't even articulate all of my opinions on this chunk.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 05:48 PM       
I started liking hip hop when I went to a party and bitches performed sexual acts with me for free. It was called dancing.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Can you take away people's ability to create threads?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:16 PM       
I can but I'm not allowed.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
Your problem, Kitsu, is that your self-absorbed. You keep creating these topics where you ask for advice, not because you seek it, but because you demand the topic revolve around you. You could of just started an anime thread but instead, "help my anime addiction." I'm not trying to offend you but if you're having social problems this is probably the cause.

The Master said, "Do not worry that others fail to acknowledge you, worry that you fail to acknowledge them."
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
Master Asia?