Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
I fucking hate the Big 10.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
Losers.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 09:06 PM       
I sure am looking forward to dipping below 100 possible points before the second round is even over

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 10:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
That's how it goes for me whenever I pick Syracuse to go far. They always lose in the first or second round.
Every year I suffer. Why, Orange, why?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 11:03 PM       
Big East sucks too.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 01:10 AM       
Good GOD the Big East 11 teams and only Marquette and UConn are left after one goddamn weekend?

H8 MARCH MADNESS

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:28 AM       
VCU?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:15 AM       
How the fuck does FSU upset Notre Dame? Good god I go from having a pretty decent bracket to having my NC runner up losing, thus leaving me with only 1 Final Four team and one hell of a colossal nosedive in possible points. The pain won't end!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 09:14 AM       
I hereby announce I will never participate in March effing Madness again.

Ever.

Never ever EVER.

(until next year)
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Purdue is always a bad choice, especially in the national
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Oh look there's more basketball going on today :whocares

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
Do I get points for predicting a team will lose?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 04:27 AM       
guys why am i in first place
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
If you did we'd all be in a tie for first
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
guys why am i in first place
You mean why is the randomizer you used for those picks winning?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Okay. 'Bro fixed me up and I'm in. Then he made fun of my Duke prediction.
See why I stood by this?

Also, since you were the only living soul to know I originally picked Arizona in the Final Four then got cold feet about it, how much to you think I am kicking myself for changing it now?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:54 AM       
And now for something completely different ... I currently have no teams in the elite 8.

If you feel stupid, Pent, how the hell do you think I feel right about now?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:55 AM       
Now, if Kansas, OSU and UNC win tonight, then I still have a pulse.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:57 AM       
And UConn sucks ass. Although Lamb certainly has established himself as the "go to" guy in the clutch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
If you did we'd all be in a tie for first
What I mean is that I predicted Florida to lose to Utah, instead it will be Florida vrs. Butler. If Florida loses to Butler I should still get points because I predicted that game is where the will be off the bracket. I doubt that counts though.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:39 PM       
Quote:
What I mean is that I predicted Florida to lose to Utah, instead it will be Florida vrs. Butler. If Florida loses to Butler I should still get points because I predicted that game is where the will be off the bracket. I doubt that counts though.
Your last statement is correct - it doesn't count.

If you picked the losers instead of the winners, then you'd have to pick ALL the losers from the very beginning, and this would be an entirely different pool altogether. It might be fun to try it once (as a separate bracktbunch bracket?), to see who could come closest to obtaining zero points. Maybe next year ....
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Oh serious question. I see.

No you have to have the winning team picked, so if you picked someone else to knock off Florida in that round, but they lost previously, you can't score points for the team that beat them doing so because you did not predict them getting there in the first place. That's why the further along your predictions are correct, the more points they are worth.