Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 01:35 PM        Just got my e-mail read on Jim Rome
Not that anyone but me will care, but I sent this when the clones kept emailing that his guest on Rome is Burning was sweating a lot. So I sent this:

"Dear Jim,

Of course the clones don't understand sweat. After all they have no idea about me either.

Sincerely,

Exercise"

And it got read.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 12:18 PM       
I was part of the "studio audience" for the show he had on FSN years back. Me and my buddy were walking past the All Star Cafe in Times Square when they bribed us with sandwiches and possible air time. This was when the NFL was putting a team called the Browns in Cleveland.

We go in and hand some people pre-screen questions to ask the special guest. Rome is broadcast from LA and going on this rant about football players' salaries and how things like the Deon Sanders free agency were going to ruin football. He sounds all tough and ballsy.

They then have the special guest live via satelite from Cleveland and Rome tosses him softball questions and cradles his balls while giving him some mouth love. Who was the special guest? Carmen Policy, the Browns' GM. The same guy who was responsible for the Deon fiasco when he was GM of the 49ers.

In other words, Jim Rome, like all sports reporters, is a giant fucking douche.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
Did he put emphasis on the syllables when he read it?

A-MAZ-ING