本公司特色服务:
提供近100所大学毕业证书,所有学校证件均出自学校内部,快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明,在大使馆 的网站上显示通过审核,
回国可公正。
1 大学本科 正规大学三年制本科 回国承认学历可以办理购车减税等事项 网站可以查到学历。
2 硕士研究生 一年制 回国承认学历 网站可以查到学历。
真实英国大学文凭
⊙本公司提供近100所正规英国大学毕业证书,所有学校证件均出自学校内部
⊙快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明
⊙全套包括:毕业证,成绩单,英国律师认证,英国外务部的认证,老师推荐信,留学回国人员证明及国外学历学 位认证书,绝对真实可靠,解决广大留学生就业问题!

联系人:KUM
MSN&email:ukdegree@hotmail.co.uk
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluanjacky View Post
本公司特色服务:
回国可公正。
真实英国大学文凭
⊙快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明

Well, when I poach eggs, I use rice wine vinegar as it has a milder taste than regular white vinegar
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 11:05 AM       
It's Guitar Woman's dream to one day be able to understand that post.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
These company feature clothes? : Offer it is close 100 place universities? ? ? ? Possession school? Case equal it comes out, inside our school, high speed? Reason truth? Ambassador? Studying abroad time national person? ? Discernment, resident in ambassador? On mark 网 站? 示? ? Nucleus, time national yes fairness. Main course righteousness of 1 university? Main course time national acceptance of university three year system? Study? Yes from here? Reason? ? ? Thing such as tax? 网 站 yes from here? Arriving at study? . 2? Loyal retainer research student one year system time national acceptance? Study? 网 站 yes from here? Arriving at study? . Truth? The English university sentence 凭? This company offer it is close 100 place righteousness? The English university? ? ? ? Possession school? Case equal it comes out, inside our school? High speed? Reason truth? Ambassador? Studying abroad time national person? ? Discernment? All the 套 inclusions: ? ? ? Forming? ? The English law? ? ? Outside England? Section? ? Old age? Guess 荐 trust, studying abroad time national person? ? Discernment and overseas study? Study rank? ? ? ? ? Truth? Yes 靠, solution 决 广large foreign student engaging in? ? ? ! ? Type person

I love Babelfish so damned much.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
It's Guitar Woman's dream to one day be able to understand that post.
Wait, what? First of all, that's Chinese, and if you're implying that I'm a wapanese faggot then I'd think China is a giant lump of shit so I could try and fit in with MY COUNTRYMEN.

Second of all, fuck Japan.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 06:12 PM       
fuck damnit I meant to post THIS
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 07:58 PM       
Can you still not edit your posts?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:18 PM       
It's ok I learned a lot about water pollution today

Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 04:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
fuck damnit I meant to post THIS
I gotta see the mayor in this version.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 12:30 PM       
Correcting yourself is so boring, even if the other person knows exactly how you'll correct yourself.

j/k fuck them
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 09:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluanjacky View Post
本公司特色服务:
回国可公正。
真实英国大学文凭
⊙快速办理真实大使馆留学回国人员证明

WTF?
it's a SPAM.
why the the hell it's here?

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 06:26 PM       
it's a forum!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DELETE THIS.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 09:59 PM       
Translation: This company special service:
Provides the near 100 university diploma, all school credential stems from in the school, handles the real embassy returned overseas student to prove fast, in embassy's website demonstrated through the verification,
returning to homeland may be fair.
1 university undergraduate course regular university three year system undergraduate courses return to homeland to acknowledge the school record may handle buys item websites and so on Che Jianshui to be possible to look up the school record.
2 masters a graduate student year system returning to homeland acknowledgment school record website may look up the school record.

I dunno. That's what I got on this online translator...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
homo
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 10:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese-simplified to English
This company special service: Provides the nearly 100 universities diploma, all schools credential stems from in the school, fast handles the real embassy returned overseas student to prove, in embassy's website demonstrated through the verification, returns to homeland may be fair. 1 university undergraduate course regular university three years system undergraduate course returns to homeland the acknowledgement school record to be allowed to handle buys item website and so on Che Jianshui may look up the school record. 2 masters a graduate student year system returns to homeland the acknowledgement school record website to be allowed to look up the school record. Real English university diploma ⊙ this company provides the nearly 100 regular English university diploma, all schools credential stems from the school interior ⊙ fast to handle the real embassy returned overseas student to prove ⊙ the complete set includes: 毕业证, the report card, English attorney authenticates, the English foreign affairs department authentication, teacher the letter of recommendation, the returned overseas student proved and the overseas school record degree recognizes the certificate, real is absolutely reliable, the solution general foreign students get employed the question! Contact person: KUM M S N &email: Ukdegree@hotmail.co.uk
So apparently that e-mail is his MSN account too. I sure hope KUM accepts my buddy request :<
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
i hope this thread doestn give me a virus
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
THREAD

Closed Thread