Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

felix_tibs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 06:38 PM        Anyone eat on of these things
So freaking gross...

More pix ( gross warning!)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
My brother campaigned for an infinitely-funded Burger King giftcard a few years back and my dad sent him a bunch of Dinty Moore shit instead...

It was about the same and would have been very point-and-laughworthy if my mom hadn't gone ahead and sneaked him the giftcard he wanted
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
How would I "eat on" that?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
Thats just cold cuts and stuffing. I like how they tore a piece off of it so it would look more appetizing.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
Nothing is better than Hormel Home cooking
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
I've eaten those. They aren't bad. I'm sure all those starving kids in those shitbag countries would love 'em. But I doubt they have microwaves.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"

Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
dude, i fully dissected one: http://www.eyunta.com

it was waaaayyyy wors ethan some cold cuts
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
So what? They won't kill you, and they don't taste half bad. Quit playing with your food.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
OMG and interactive spambot! SKYNET IS REAL!
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:04 PM       

You still don't get it, do you? He'll find her! That's what he does! It's *all* he does! You can't stop him! He'll wait for you! He'll reach down her throat and tear her fuckin' heart out!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
looks tasty to me ;o
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:03 PM       
no but i've eaten my share of banquet frozen turkey dinners and theyre prob. about the same quality

cheaper though
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
no but i've eaten my share of banquet frozen turkey dinners and theyre prob. about the same quality

cheaper though
I agree, you should ban him.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
The spaghetti ones are better than Chef Boyardee but yeah they're like 3 bucks each.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:04 AM       

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 05:47 AM       
I have a can of pickled quail eggs in my pantry right now. Well, technically the can says they're "QUAIL EGES". It's the only way to get quail eggs for food art around here, no one carries them fresh.

I only use them for photos though, I have absolutely no intention of actually eating one.

Old Mar 5th, 2009, 07:38 AM       
im no spambot

Im a TREET bot ahahahahaha

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:57 AM       
Read the sodium levels on some of those tv dinners, especially that hormel dinner that doesnt even need refrigeration (not to mention the boston market ones) freaking sodium levels are high enough to kill a horse.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:08 PM       
Mmmmm Rose Pork brains with milk gravy...where's my spork!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:41 PM       
I just can't get enough canned elk.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive View Post
Read the sodium levels on some of those tv dinners, especially that hormel dinner that doesnt even need refrigeration (not to mention the boston market ones) freaking sodium levels are high enough to kill a horse.
Yet apparently not enough to kill a human
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix_tibs View Post
im no spambot

Im a TREET bot ahahahahaha

I thought it was illegal to sell shark fin. All the Asians are all hush hush when they make shark fin soup.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:02 PM       

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
I'm sorry. None of that is anywhere near

MEATLESS WHAM

Bow down before the meatless wham!
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:13 PM       

Scapple. May not be the best cuts, but it's fucking delicious. I'd recommend trying it before you ask any questions or read any labels.