Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Eyelobe is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2007, 11:24 AM       
Here's a true under-appreciated classic.

Not exactly "horror", but trust me, this movie is horrific.
Old Nov 21st, 2007, 03:06 AM       
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
I just sent ROG a copy of that. I imagine a review is pending. The cover and title alone warrant an article.
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 02:01 AM       
Exactly!

Old Nov 24th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
My favorite Fulci film! Great gore, ridiculous plot, horrible dubbing...and the best villain ever: The evil Dr. Freudstein!

AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 12:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf View Post
Two words.

JESUS CHRIST VAMPIRE HUNTER.

That was more like 4, but you get the idea.

I have this movie on dvd. Also if you want a true example of ineptitude in film making check out Manos Hands of Fate. Otherwise known as Hands Hands of Fate. I also have this one on dvd.
The spooky shadow.

mitchmcmichael is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
Gangs of the Dead and Zombie Nation were horrible B-movies but once you see them they are stuck in your mind for the rest of your life.
Breaking up the alphabet
Rayo Casa. is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 12:16 AM       
Renato Polselli is a king of Italian trash cinema- part Fulci, part Argento, all crazy.

His best known flick is the Reincarnation of Isabel (a.k.a. Ghastly Orgies of Count Frankenstein (with a title like that...))

Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 01:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
It wasn't called this, asshole . But I miss that thread, so I'll start by saying that you all need to see demons.
I sam that movie, and it blew my mind. I was laughing so hard i could barely keep my eyes open.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM       
Flight of the Living Dead was hilarity in its sheer shittiness.

When I was a kid, the Ghoulies box cover freaked me out. Then I watched it again and it was so extraordinarily stupid.

My brother used to watch Popcorn and Shocker (the boss from X-Files plays a murderer!) over and over until mom hid the VHS tapes.

I thought IT was ok until the end...the end was really stupid to me. But Tim Curry knows how to sell a character. They said on the DVD commentary that all of the other cast members wouldn't have anything to do with him because they were so freaked out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
That was Tim Curry? heh
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
Futurekill is amazing. It's like Robocop's retarded ornery little brother.
Smooth Operator
Terrible-D is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 02:41 AM       
Has anyone seen the "Hell Comes to Frogtown"? If not, you need too. Roddy Piper is one of very few fertile men left in the US (maybe the world), and he's recruited by the US military to save a group of women from frogtown (a city populated by frogs mutated by nuclear fallout), and impregnate them. If that isn't enough for you, then the explosive jock-strap they fit him with so he won't run away should seal the deal.
Banned
badboy7 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
Well that was nice program... i always see that...
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 11:39 AM       
I don't know if this one was brought up yet or not, but has anyone heard of "Manos: Hands of Fate"? It is quite possibly the most unintentionally hilarious movie I've ever seen. Consider:

*It was made by a fertilizer salesman on a bet, with a budget of 19,000 dollars.
*The salesman played an immortal dude with a bunch of wives, his wife made the costumes, and his daughter played the little girl in it.
*They had enough lighting for about a foot in front of them, which gives us a memorable scene in which a police officer goes to "check out" an area and only steps about two inches away from his car. The lighting also attracted moths, which shows.
*"Manos" is spanish for hands, which means that the title is actually "Hands: Hands of Fate"
*The camera they used could only record about thirty-two seconds and could not record sound. All of the cast was dubbed over later by two women and one man.
*There is a totally unrelated subplot of two teenagers making out in a car. This was put in because the female actress broke her leg earlier on and couldn't do her original part.
*The only people who actually got paid for acting in it was the little girl (who got a bike) and the dog (which got a bag of dogfood).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 01:52 PM       
Nope
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 04:19 PM       
You need to see it. It was one of Mystery Science Theater's best episodes. Try YouTube.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 05:02 PM       
What is Mystery Science Theater? It sounds weird. O_o
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM       
I think it's a cartoon.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 06:32 PM       
No, it's this great tv series.

What it's about is that there's this mad scientist called Dr. Forrester who wants to take over the world by finding the ultimate bad movie, one so bad it breaks the will of whoever sees it. To test which movie's the worst, he kidnaps a janitor named Joel Robinson, takes him to a satellite called the "Satellite of Love" and forces him to watch the movies. For company, Joel invents three robots - A girlish one named Gypsy, the goofy Crow, and Tom Servo. The show generally consists of Joel, Crow, and Tom watching the movie and making sarcastic remarks/observations about it. After a while, Joel escapes the satellite and Forrester replaces him with a man called Mike, who basically serves the same purpose as Joel.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 07:32 PM       
Sounds cool! What channel is it on?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 08:12 PM       
Is it new?
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:53 PM       
No, actually it's older and off air. Sci-Fi used to have it and then Comedy Central and both got rid of it. Really stupid move if you ask me. The show had a HUGE cult following and surely got great ratings and money.

But there's DVDs of the show and many episodes are on YouTube. Also, try to find the movie they made (they riff "This Island Earth"). I don't think it's too hard to find. Netflix might have it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:20 PM       
What time do they air?
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:34 PM       
It doesn't. They don't show it on TV anymore.