Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
oh man, pretending not to notice sarcasm
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
i can do voices
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:25 AM       
Yeah, but can you make it hilarious and have other hilarious internet people request that you read hilarious sentences in a hilariously monotone voice, all at the hilarious cost of 1 dollar a recording?

CAN YOU?

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:29 AM       
Willie don't horn in on my business here pal, there's no such thing as enough Zomboid-rolleyes posts.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Xydexx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Expansive list.
I am, admittedly, a collector of things... mostly weird and unusual, as that's what my world tends to be, and coincidentally what makes the internet (or at least the places on it worth visiting) a cool place as well.

Meanwhile...

What Has Xydexx Got In His Pocketses (or: "What Was In Xydexx's Pocketses Before He Took Them Out And Put Them On His Already-Cluttered Desk"):
* Wallet
* Car keys
* $1.17 in spare change
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:08 AM       
ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE?

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Hope you don't have to MOVE.
Not planning to anytime soon, even though our place is worth $150K more now than when we bought it.

While we're on the subject, best of luck getting out on your own. It's quite liberating.
OH GOD
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 03:47 AM       
not as liberating as pretending to be a pony online, but still
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 04:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Willie don't horn in on my business here pal, there's no such thing as enough Zomboid-rolleyes posts.
I only hassle you cause you're a mod. : fuckauthority! , right?

That was very funny. Well done.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 05:39 AM       
Hey everybody I gotta be at work in 20 minutes but I dont wanna go. I'm probably going to fall asleep when people are swimming.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 05:51 AM       
Are you a baywatch?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 08:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I only hassle you cause you're a mod. : fuckauthority! , right?
Well it was a legitimate question since this a fairly recent development and everything

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
caith is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 10:09 AM       
hey i used to post here a while back. just wondering if anyone remembers me and should i stick around or just fuck off .?

i'm your friend

WHAT

ps j/k

I'll be your frang

A/S/L

SPORT IS FOR THE GAYS????

raver..you might've been touched by me while I was spinnin some Joe Cocker meets Felix da Housecat once...stick around...

iiwii

ill be your friend raver

Hi caith! A/S/L?

Raver141, werent you that british fuck?

Fuck off

yes robot i am as described.
wiiiiiiiiiiiiLLY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im my friend.

Last time we left off, about six years ago, we were arguing about who sucks and what not. Care to pick up where we left off?

i would love to robot but i cant be bothered to bore myself to death reading your drivel. ravers and bastards rule.

This thread clearly points out the amount of ruling that you do.

Ruler of dick.

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Mar 17th, 2008 at 07:50 PM.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 11:47 AM       
Yes I'm a baywatch Mitch Buchanan and I was unaware that Esuohlim was a mod!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 12:36 PM       
People, please. There's a reason I like to dump shitty threads in this one. There's no sense trying to improve the chat thread.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 12:39 PM       
I can see at least three threads that should be in here, what are you waiting for, Doc?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 12:51 PM       
w/e this is the best thread on these forums
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
just use your clitoris to dial the #
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:30 PM       
Oh my god... Max could write the words "Fuck You!" only in his next blog and everyone would cum. Max, I challenge you too write the biggest steaming hunk of cow shit for an article, everyone will kiss your pooie shoes.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM       
I haven't read the new poems, but some of the previous ones have actually made me lol and that is pretty rare.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oh my god... Max could write the words "Fuck You!" only in his next blog and everyone would cum. Max, I challenge you too write the biggest steaming hunk of cow shit for an article, everyone will kiss your pooie shoes.
Are you saying you didn't like his latest poetry piece?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:41 PM       
I didn't laugh at any of them
But I'm not a cultural laugh meter that you would want to set yourself too.

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
not as liberating as pretending to be a pony online, but still
I'll assume that was a compliment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:58 PM       
Oh pretty pony
I picture you in the field
Poop smeared on your tail

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oh pretty pony
I picture you in the field
Poop smeared on your tail
Oooh, haiku. I can do that.