Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 05:56 PM        BEER AND SANDWICHES
I LIKE BEER AND SANDWICHES

EVERYONE LIKES BEER AND SANDWICHES

HERE ARE SOME BEER AND SANDWICHES

Quote:
ITALIAN BAKE

Hoagie rolls, Olive oil, Italian Salad Dressing, Swiss Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes , Pickles, Onions, Sliced Ham, Salami (OPTIONAL YELLOW MUSTARD BECAUSE MUSTARD IS GOOD WITH BEER AND SANDWICHES)

THIS IS A RECIPE FOR A LOT OF SANDWICHES. TOAST AS MANY THE HOAGIE ROLLS AS NEEDED FOR A LOT OF SANDWICHES. DICE AS MANY PICKLES, ONIONS, AND CHERRY TOMATOES AS NEEDED FOR A LOT OF SANDWICHES. MIX IN BOWL WITH ITALIAN DRESSING AND A SMALL DALLOP OF OLIVE OIL. SHOULD NOT BE TOO LIQUIDY. PUT SWISS CHEESE, HAM, AND SALAMI IN HOAGIE ROLLS AND SPREAD VEGGIE/DRESSING/OIL MIX OVER HAM AND SALAMI AND CHEESE. WRAP ITALIAN HOAGIES IN TIN FOIL AND BAKE AT 300 DEGREES UNTIL AWESOME MELTY GOODNESS SETS IN. EAT LOTS OF SANDWICHES. DRINK PERONI OR FAT TIRE. BEER AND SANDWICHES!
-

GRISLYGUS’ PATENT-PENDING FAVORITE SANDWICH

Pastrami, Rye bread, RED Onions, Jalapenos, Butter, Louisiana Hot Sauce (preferably Ashanti brand), and McMenamins’ Spicy Dijon Mustard god help you if you fuck this up YOU WILL USE MCMENAMINS AND NO OTHER I am the expert on mustards and hot sauces and DON’T YOU DARE USE TABASCO, YOU TRAITOROUS PIECE OF SHIT

SPREAD THE MCMENAMINS ON THE RYE BREAD, AND PILE THE PASTRAMI ON THERE (NOTE: YOU SHOULD BE LIKE A LONELY WOMAN PILING COOKIE DOUGH ON TOP OF A GALLON OF ICE CREAM). NOW FINELY CHOP THE RED ONIONS AND SLICE THE JALAPENOS NICELY YEAH, THAT’S FUCKIN TITS NOW FRY THEM UP IN BUTTER AND LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE, GET IT NICE AND JUICY NOW AND CONTINUE UNTIL ALL THE LIQUID’S BEEN SUCKED UP UNLESS YOU USED WAY TOO MUCH AND IN THAT CASE YOU’RE A FUCKING DUMBASS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED NOW POUR THE ONIONS/JALAPENOS/REMNANT PAN JUICE OVER THE PASTRAMI

NOW PAIR THAT SHIT UP WITH A NICE (BUT NON-SYRUPY, THIS IS CRITICAL) BROWN ALE LIKE NEWCASTLE OR (PREFERABLY) KODIAK BROWN. BEER AND SANDWICHES!
-

KILLERJACK ONION MADNESSFACE

Sourdough, Pepperjack cheese, Onions Rings, Sauerkraut, Green Bell Peppers, bratwurst, Tabasco (NOT Louisiana hot sauce, you need Tabasco’s extra vinegar kick AND IT’S THERE, YOU SKEPTICS. THERE’S A DIFFERENCE.) and German Mustard

I’M NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO MAKE ONION RINGS. IF YOU CAN COOK ANYTHING MORE COMPLICATED THAN SCRAMBLED EGGS THEN YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW HOW AND IF YOU DON’T YOUR FAMILY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU. I’M ALSO NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO COOK A GOOD BRATWURST FOR THE SAME REASON, YOU DROOLING MORON. YEAH, YOU. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY SOME POP TARTS INSTEAD, LAGASSE. ANYWAY YOU SLICE THE BRATWURST LONGWAYS AND YOU MAKE A SANDWICH OUT OF ALL OF THAT AND IT’S A KILLERJACK ONION MADNESS FACE AND YOU DRINK IT WITH A GERMAN OR BELGIAN SUMMER BEER. BEER AND SANDWICHES!
POST YOUR BEER AND SANDWICHES
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
I HATE ONIONS

EXCEPT WHEN THEY ARE RINGED AND DEEP FRIED

SAM'S GRILLED CHEESE NIGHTMARE

TAKE SOME FUCKING CHEESE
TAKE SOME FUCKING BREAD
TAKE SOME FUCKING BUTTER
PUT THE BUTTER ON THE BREAD YOU DUMBMOTHERFUCK
PILE THESE THINGS INTO SANDWICH FORM
COOK IT BUT DON'T LET IT BURN LIKE MY LAZY COW OF A WIFE
DRINK A CASE OF BEER AND THEN EAT THE SANDWICH IT WILL TASTE AMAZING
SLICE A PICKLE UP AND EAT IT TOO THAT SHIT WILL TASTE GREAT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
THAT IS WHY THE KILLERJACK ONION MADNESSFACE SPECIFICALLY REQUIRES ONION RINGS, RATHER THAN NORMAL ONIONS

ALL IS WELL, MY SON; I AM THE BEER AND SANDWICH MAN AND I MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM       
AAAAAH I SHOULD HAVE QUOTED YOU

BUT THE GRILLED CHEESE NIGHTMARE WITH CASE OF BEER GETS THE OFFICIAL THREAD SEAL OF APPROVAL
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM       
A CASE OF OLD RASPUTIN IS PREFERRED
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 06:11 PM       
THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT GET THE BEER AND SANDWICH SEAL OF APPROVAL ARE GUY FIERI AND ANDREW ZIMMERN

WHAT A COUPLE OF HOMOS
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
please combine with my thread, this could be absolutely fantastic

YESTERDAY I MADE A GREAT SANDWICH TO GO WITH SOME GREAT BEER

SPLIT ASIAGO CHEESE ROLL DOWN MIDDLE, GRILL WITH OLIVE OIL ON INNER FACES
TAKE HONEY ROASTED TURKEY AND CHEDDAR CHEESE
PLACE TURKEY AND CHEESE BETWEEN BREAD AND GRILL IN PAN TO MELT CHEESE AND BROWN BREAD
WHEN DONE ADD RED ONIONS, ROMAIN LETTUCE, AND PICKLES
TAKE BBQ CHIPS AND PLACE ON SANDWICH
EAT
DRINK WITH A DARKER BEER

this sandwich does not even compare to gris' italian bake, but it was good
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:12 PM       
I LIKE A SANDWICH WITH GRILLED CHICKEN, AVACADO, AND BACON. I'VE NEVER TRIED IT WITH BEER THOUGH.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:32 PM       
THEN GTFO
The Unicorn
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:36 PM       
THIS THREAD IS FOR MEN

MEN WHO EAT SANDWICHES

WITH FUCKING BEERRRR
The Unicorn
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:36 PM       
AND POSSIBLY LADIES

LADIES WHO EAT SANDWICHES

WITH FUCKING BEERRRR

THEY BETTER MAKE ME ONE TOO THOUGH, UNLIKE MY IGNORANT COW OF A WIFE
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 11:38 PM       
JESUS CHRIST captain selfish WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT IN THE BEER AND SANDWICHES THREAD

WE NEED TO RECORD THE COMPANION BEER FOR POSTERITY, YOU FUCK
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 12:26 AM       
SIERRA NEVADA PALE ALE

I WOULD HAVE RATHERED A LONG TRAIL BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 12:57 AM       
AW JEEZ I'M SORRY GUS
I'LL MAKE ONE TOMORROW AND LET YOU KNOW
I PROMISE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 08:55 AM       
I ATE A TURKEY SANDWHICH MADE WITH TURKEY AND BEERRRR BREAD
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
BACON SANDWICH, BITCHES
The Unicorn
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
WHAT KIND OF BEER FINDLAND? THAT FUCKING DIABETES BEER YOU CHUG DOWN?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 01:20 PM       
FUCKIN' KUKKO, MOTHERFUCKER
The Unicorn
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
AIGHT MUTHERFUCK

I JUST ATE A BACON SANDWICH AS WELL AND I WASHED IT DOWN WITH A MODELO ESPECIAL BECAUSE IT'S 10 IN THE MORNING AND I'M COOL LIKE THAT
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
LAST NIGHT I MADE A GRILLED CHEESE WITH OLIVE OIL INSTEAD OF BUTTER AT LIKE 3:30 AM AND I DRANK A PABST WITH IT WHICH I NORMALLY WOULDN'T DRINK BUT I ONLY HAVE A FEW SIERRA NEVADA'S LEFT AND WANTED TO SAVE THEM AND IT WAS 3:30 AM SO IT WAS ALRIGHT

I MEAN FUCK
The Unicorn
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
Oh man that sounds real nice
rockfuckcunt
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
LADIES WHO EAT SANDWICHES

WITH FUCKING BEERRRR
IS THERE ANY BEER MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR SEX

AND THANKS SAM FOR GOING ALL META AND AGREEING WITH THIS ON IMOCK AND FB
The Unicorn
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 01:56 PM       
I'M TOTALLY META
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW (IF TOMORROW IS THANKSGIVING).

TAKE SOME LEFT OVER DINNER ROLLS.
THROW BIG DARK PEICES OF TURKEY ON THE ROLL.
THEN ADD CRANBERRY SAUCE AND A LITTLE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER
IF YOU HAVE GRAVY ADD THAT SHIT TOO.

THEN DRINK IT WITH RICKARDS WHITE.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
IS THERE ANY BOOZE MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR SEX
TEQUILA

:PEEWEEHERMANDANCE