Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
I call my penis a mini mockmeat.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Kitsa, the next time you go to the theatre and one of those buzzes you, throw your popcorn at it and scream "Fucking Capitalists!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
one of what now?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
I swear that's not the first time that he's called you out for something you never talked about kitsa. And there's no way to really tell what would buzz you in a theater.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
The mall train.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Eh.

I don't think the train was buzzing me so much as it was just a phenomenally stupid and bad idea, piloted by people who don't give a shit. I was in what had become the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd be more likely to jump on it and yell ALL ABOARD THE BAD IDEA TRAIN, TOOT-TOOT, HOPE YOU DON'T NEED YOUR SHINS BECAUSE I GOTS MY METAL COW-CATCHER AND I'M ROUNDING THE BEND OUTSIDE PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE, TOOT TOOT
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
I wonder if that train has a tracker on it. Because I could see someone deciding to just up and steal it. I'd personally just like to take it and go for a joyride around the mall.
Mocker

Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Eh my ass, Kitsa.

You know you want to don a frock, break the conductors teeth with an iron and drag him out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
I would go on a joy rampage. I hate crimmas at the mall. People are all in my way.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
And they walk really fucking slow, like they can't read the signs well enough so they have to stare at each one as they move their fat elephant legs to take another step forward. I hate the mall so much.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
And the giant freaking Christmas trees halving the floor space don't really help much, either.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 03:23 AM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 07:39 AM       
well i'm already naked i think my work is done come on boy
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM       
I'm back home now and reformatted my computer. We can synch the tubes now.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 02:36 PM       
HEY. PERSONAL STORY TIME.

So i've had alot of trouble sleeping lately, mainly because of my ex, so the best way for me to go to sleep is to put on a TV show or some stand up comedy and fall asleep to it.

I don't use music though, no matter what it is it's just too depressing.

Anyways, I was watching Steven King's Rose Red last night, never seen it before, and it's 4 hours long. At about 30 minutes I realize how tired I am and decide to fall asleep to it.

Anyways I dont put a sleep timer on and it's just screaming and ghosts and haunted house and terror for about 3 and a half hours and It's affecting my dreams the whole time. I had some of the most terrifying anf vivid nightmares last night and it was almost on a level of lucid dreaming.

Really fucking weird shit. I was completely exhausted from the whole day and fell asleep around 9pm though, I wouldn't try to force this if you're not tired.

long story short - PARTY WITH YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE STARS IN A DREAM!! My only regret is that I didn't do this while stoned.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
stony crung
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
the other morning i was half-awake and battling the snooze button for my girlfriend which basically means i hit snooze until she gets up and then i can go back to sleep ANYWAY during this time i was having a dream about rolling up a katamari and she said something to me and i almost said "no, the katamari's not big enough yet." but i caught myself.

phew.

also if you're super sad you should listen to sad music to sleep to. on vinyl. then see how many times you have to get up and hit the play button again (obviously you wouldn't have the heart enough to put forth the effort of flipping the record).

and that's the story of how i listened to the first half of tom waits' small change seven times in a row.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Reminds me when my roommate and I would play everquest on his computer. I didn't have one at the time, so we'd play in 12 hour shifts. I'd go to sleep for 12 hours, he'd wake me up when it was my turn to play everquest and then I'd play for 12 hours and he'd sleep. Several times he'd wake me up while I was dreaming of everquest and I'd say something stupid about a 'train to zone' or 'needing to get aggro'.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
and that's the story of how i listened to the first half of tom waits' small change seven times in a row.
Side one of Unknown Pleasures for me. The creaky beginning of Insight scares me awake most times.
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 04:26 PM       
one time i fell asleep listening to a clockwork orange (not the soundtrack, but the wendy/walter carlos album of the moog music used in the movie) and the very last song is weird and the end of it has rain/thunder sounds and the music is just super dark moog stuff and the song slowly fades away and then you just have the thunderstorm and a super electronic heavily distorted "i'm singin'... just singin'... in the rain" and the tune from the song comes in

anyway the first time i heard that part of the album was when i woke up to it. scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
My daughter turns on HSN (home shopping network) when she can't sleep. It puts her to sleep every time.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
I cant remember if I scratched my face then masturbated or if I masturbated THEN scratched my face but they're both pretty itchy right now
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
i think somebody stole 20 bucks from me but I'm not positive

kinda want to say something ;/
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
set them up for thievery. that's how I caught a bitch at work one time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 09:20 PM       
i rarely see them ;/ it was my sister and her boyfriend.
She let him into my room i guess because it used to be her room so its ok or some shit. fucking people.
im kinda mad cause she said all she did was look at a photo album, but my computer was turned on and my money pile was disturbed.

i didnt even see them this time i justhad 120 dollars in cash in my room (i thought). Now I only have 100. Its possible when i counted it i counted it then took a 20 out, but i thought i did it the other way and counted it after i took a 20 out.