Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:23 AM       
i really want to find a translated copy of Tsukimi no sho ;/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I don't understand what is passive about the active and open hatred I have for you at any given moment.
also i said your cunt was passive-aggressive its a little different.
unless you associate yourself with your cunt.
nm i gues you do
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 04:44 AM       

You dig Cat Stevens, Tadao. I really dig the Foreigner Suite.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 11:15 AM       
Cat Stevens is in my top 5 musical heroes. Haven't listened to his Yursuf stuff. His guitar tab book is the first one I bought. I thought it would be easy. It's not.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:02 PM       
http://olivil.imgur.com/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:32 PM       
Is this the new furry fan fiction you wrote?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:58 PM       
Not enough transgender wish fufillment for that to be my work.
BANNED

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:01 PM       
FUCK IT ILL LET THE CHIPS FALL AS THEY MAY

Last edited by kahljorn : Aug 3rd, 2012 at 11:15 PM.
BANNED

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:11 PM       
SON OF A BITCH
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:50 PM       
Hey FZ, I assume you like the kinks?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:56 PM       
I liked them, but I hadn't really paid attention to them, at least until you pointed them out to me just now. I'll check out their discography now, I guess.

Good shit there, I'd wager.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:14 PM       
Do you know if you like early kinks or late kinks?

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:35 PM       
I LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING, TADAO. NOTHING. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:46 PM       
Also, I'll see your Kinks and raise you a Cleaners from Venus.

EDIT: And an EGO-WRAPPIN'.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 09:49 PM       
Hey Kinks music, this thread is alright after all.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:55 AM       
It would download the 3 ablums

Give the people what they want
State of confusion
and
Word of mouth
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:10 AM       
I'll start there, then. Wicked.
BANNED

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:13 AM       
WICKED SICK

MONSTER KILL
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:49 AM       
RAMPAGE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM       
The Fall!
Gang of Four!
The Pop Group!
Public Image Ltd.!
Magazine!
Wire!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
EDIT: And an EGO-WRAPPIN'.

Ok this is driving me crazy. I know I've heard this song in English before but I can't figure out from who or where.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:58 PM       
Well, it means 'Beaks and Cherries' if that helps at all.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:11 PM       
I THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:41 PM       

I did.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:10 PM       
Music is gay as hell ok

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog