Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:20 AM       
No idea, but what an idiot.

edit: was it just for the "it's a common thing to fall in love with my sloppy seconds" thing?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 09:30 AM       
Yeah, it was just the sloppy seconds thing. Lame.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:31 AM       
Unless he popped Elisha Cuthbert's cherry, why would he say anything? Hell, we all know he for damn sure wasn't Rachel Hunter's first.

Wow, he actually has a quite impressive poon resume.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM       
I am against the availability of hot models and actresses to hockey players. The rest of us ladies probably look like bog trolls to them by comparison
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:37 AM       
OK, I'll help you out.

I'll bag all the hot models and actresses. That should leave all the hockey players for you. Sound like a plan?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:39 AM       
Oh, I'm not greedy. I don't want them all.

But yes, go ahead and bag them.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 1st, 2009 at 09:57 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 06:58 AM       
Latest theory I heard was the Avery suspension was more of a "Body of work" thing rather than just for that single comment.

Guess Avery is not too well liked even by his team mates
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 08:41 AM       
From what I gather, he just doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut or exhibit the least bit of class.

Which, when you think about it, is pretty rampant in pro sports anyway.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 05:26 PM       
Personally I thought the Avery comments were hilarious, especially how he said it completely out of the blue. I don't think he should of punished at all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
Anyone going to the outdoor game between the Blackhawks and Red Wings on New years day?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
no, BUT I have a Labatt Blue pond hockey toque and I'm-a wearing it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 10:05 PM       
How does it look? Picture?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
LOL, I'll find it tomorrow and take a pic

It's too big for my head but I wear it anyhow.

It went out in promo cases of Labatt Blue last year.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 09:19 PM       
Goon extraordinaire Derek Boogaard of the Wild knocking the shit out of Todd Fedoruk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfl75-WaV6A

Fedoruk had a shattered cheekbone I believe.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
Thank you for that. One of my favorites from the wayback machine (apologies if this was posted before):

Toronto goon extraordinaire Tie Domi instigates a fight with a fan while in the penalty box at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcgivAeVlI4&NR=1
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 11:59 PM       
I've never seen that one before but damn was that great.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
I have a question.

Is there any code with the goalies tapping on the ice? I know that a lot of times the stick-tapping is just general in-team encouragement, but when I went to a Bombers game last year, it seemed as if there was some sort of pattern. Is it like hand signals in baseball?

That's one thing I've never understood.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 02:18 PM       
I think they tap the ice when there's a 10 seconds left in an opposing team's penalty. I.E. Their team is about to be full strength again.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 10:57 PM       
Wild winger Stephane Veilleux taunts Cody McLeod of the Avs during last year's playoffs. Skip to about the 2 min mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeu6CEdm574
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 12:03 PM       
heh heh heh.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:50 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZuwjEePuiI

0:38

OUCH
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
Down 5-1 in the 3rd, the Flyboys score 4 against the 'canes to tie, then win in a shootout. Matches their biggest comeback since 1988. Hartnell with the hat trick. 5-1-3 in their last 9 games.

Yeah, they're back.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
OUCH
Damn. My face hurts after that one.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 04:23 PM       
I think this is the all-time worst one.

Warning- lots and lots and lots of blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plvKlnguJVE

I know others have died, but this has got to be by far the goriest hockey injury (if you don't count the guy who lost an eye)