Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM        Hope for an omnisexual?
i want to fuck, like, everything
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Stock up on lube
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
Obviously the cure involves having sex whenever possible
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
Stay away from my trellis.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Inanimate objects around the house would be a good starting point for beginners.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
Be sure to sand wood or metal before fucking.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:50 PM       
AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DATING
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
"My schoolmates would make love to anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself." - Emo Philips
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
but omnisexual means i want to fuck them all AT ONCE

i need science help so i can make my d*ck pass thru all points in the universe at once
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Be sure to sand wood or metal before fucking.
I wish you would try
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:26 PM       
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think Omnisexual would just mean that you are all sexes at once.

So, two then.

Wanting to have sex with the universe... I think that's just over excitement and it might go away. Keep us posted.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
Intersexed individuals count, too, mister.
OH GOD
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
i guess i gotta run for president of the galaxy now :doyougetit
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
:idontgetit

Wouldn't you run for president of the universe? Parallel included of course.
OH GOD
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
yes but if i run for president of the galaxy i'll be in a perfect position to steal the ship with the infinite improbability drive, and then stick my wein*r in it
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM       
:igetitnow

That way you can also screw the past, present and future.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i want to fuck, like, everything
This reminds me of when they first go back in time in Hot Tub Time Machine "I wanna fuck sooooommmmmetthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 05:19 AM       
I was with somebody tonight It was really bad, he kept being like "can you feel that?" and I was like all I feel is hungry.. then he was like, "let's go to mickey dees, they open at like 5" so I was like "ok" just because I wanted in his car so he'd take me home I am sharing this with the internet in hopes that the internet will shame me into never ever ever ever ever going near him again, my brain doesn't seem to be doing the trick on it's own. feels so bad, man!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:02 AM       
Shame, huh. Sorry. In the hypothetical situation where that actually happened, I can't actually bring myself to give you hell over it

Mainly because it's his fault. That's a sad story; you get to think of him as The Hamburglar from now on
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 10:27 AM       
The hamburglar strikes again.

In positive news I thought I clicked on shyandquietguys new thread. Then I read what happened ELX. I'm glad this is a different thread.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 11:44 AM       
elx true love sometimes takes a bit to unwind, you need to stay with him until his micro penis blossoms into a grand sea cucumber

when he turns 15, then you can start worrying about his girth
OH GOD
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
if you do it with him again make sure to make sexy robble robble noises
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
I am just one of those people that was cursed/blessed with being naturally selective. I'm not attracted to the entire gender as a lot of people are, it's more like a one in a million thing. when I have instant chemistry with a guy then it's fucking awesome, but when there is no such connection then it will never work. I knew I didn't like him, but let him try anyway and made him stop when I got bored/it wasn't working. so he's the one that ended up feeling bad for something that wasn't his fault.

it's a curse because you can't have random sex with whomever, even if you like them a lot. it's a blessing because when it does work out it's like a decatrontilianzillion times better! I think half of the population is the same way. at least half of the female population.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE