Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:50 AM        Weekly Game Review: Ghouls 'N Ghosts
Automatically generated comment thread for Weekly Game Review: Ghouls 'N Ghosts.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 06:45 AM       

Oh ho ho ho, how I love these games. I didnt find them ridicuolusly hard though.
Fanboy
Purple Man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:13 AM       
The original G'n'G game was the reason I ended up tearing my C64 apart with my bare hands. Good to know Arthur is still in action.
Styled Executioner is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 10:21 AM       
I had Super Ghouls and Ghosts on the SNES, I never got around to playing Ghouls and Ghosts but if it is half as hard as Super I'm staying the hell away from it.

I remember the mental torture of the game, 3 lives was all you had, no saves, no continues. I only got to the last bit of the map once and an invisible demon suddenly appeared on top of me and rid me of my last life. Needless to say I picked up my SNES and smashed it up the wall in a fit of unrelentingly frustrated rage. I was kind of annoyed with myself afterward as I destroyed my SNES and had one hell of a telling off for the big hole in the wall.

It was about 10 years ago though when I was 8, I might have something of a chance if I play again. In fact I think I'll get it for my virtual console (or homebrew).
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
I loved the Ghouls 'N Ghosts series, as well as Maximo. Sadly, I couldn't care less about the latest PSP game in the series. Harumpf!
Doctor Caliente
Cruxader is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:27 PM       
Hardest... game... ever...

Well, actually Battletoads is probably the hardest game ever.

How 'bout "Hardest... series... of... games... ever..."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
If we get bored me and a friend usually drink a bunch, then play "Ghouls'N Ghost". We've been doing it on and off for 4 months now and we finally beat the firedog boss. Normally this game is hard. When drunk it's impossible.
Forgets Passwords Easily
HeroliciousDeBlanc is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
This whole series is on my Capcom Classic Collection I picked up used for PS2. That's proabbly the best video game decision I've ever made. I beat the highly enjoyable Maximo after owning it for five years, but but have not beaten Ghouls'n'Ghosts yet.
Serial Loiterer
Tom Foolery is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 07:40 AM       
Anybody get the feeling that this game was released so that people would have to spend more money to replace broken controllers and consoles?
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 09:42 AM       
This was the first game I saw someone rip the cord out of the controller over, Second was marble madness.
Vigilante All-Star
Riot.EXE is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 10:30 AM       
Y'all should hunt down "Cannon Spike" for the Dreamcast. It's a smash tv style shooting game capcom made, and Arthur makes a Playable appearance in it (In his golden armor!)
Julio is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 02:08 AM       
This game is hell. Fortunately, emulation makes it possible to save your progress and you don't have to get all that frustrated by passing the game from the beginning once more. Yes, it may not be as challenging, but sometimes that's the only way you can make it to the end without ripping your fingers off.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
We played this again last night after reading the article. Another wasted 2 hrs, finally got to level 2 again.