Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
From what I gathered they were into steampunk, tattoos, The Muppets, tattoos of The Muppets, and DnD.

Hope this helps.
That sounds like fun
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
One of my anthropology professors' wives is in the roller derby here and he said that while he wouldn't give extra credit, he would be inclined to be more understanding when grading our papers should people go.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
So what do you do? Turn your stub in with your papers?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 06:56 PM       
Walk up, I guess. I haven't been yet.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
At the roller derby right now and they started playing a disco song....possibly carwash but I was the only person that thought it was funny.

:rollerdisco
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 11:36 PM       
Disco??? I would have thought it would have been heavy metal. Don't know why. Those are some sexy, hard core wimenz.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 09:36 AM       
Hence the reason that he thought it was funny.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
Forgot to mention. We have a team called the Nickel City Knockouts so their initials are NCK.

Their entrance was Rick Astley's Never gonna give you up with NCKROLLED flashing in front of it. I got a kick out of it but I don't think a lot of people got it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:19 AM       
WTF my ex just sent me an email telling me she is going to start going to Roller Derby. Wtf is going on with fucking roller derby? Someone is playing a cruel joke with my life Truman Show style.

Either I'm being forced into becoming active in the Roller Derby 'scene', or I am being warned against it, and I don't know which one it is.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:32 AM       
I honestly don't know. She wasn't talking to me, and I sent her an email months ago asking if she wanted to talk. All of a sudden, she does. About Roller Derby.

I didn't even know what Roller Derby was until I read this thread. Then, soon after, the new girl at work wants me to join in with whatever it is you do at Roller Derby. Learn to Referee or some shit. As soon as I dodge that bullet, careening back into my life like a fat lesbian on roller skates, here comes Roller Derby again with my ex telling me all about god damn ROLLER DERBY. SHUT UP WORLD ABOUT ROLLER DERBY LEAVE ME IN PEACE.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 10:57 AM       
Why did you "dodge that bullet" again? There quite possibly was some tang in it for you. Was she fugly?
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:15 AM       
She certainly wasn't my type. Plus she was really loud.
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:24 AM       
Oh loud. Worst quality in a woman.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 05:39 PM       
the world is out to lesbosmash you zhukov
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 08:29 AM       
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I totally got lesbosmashed btw.

Check out the guy top left wearing the stripes.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 10:38 AM       
That's a guy in the top left?
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:07 AM       
Oh, that's a guy.

His derby name is 'Tardis'. That's telling enough in itself, and we joked that it was because he was bigger on the inside than he was on the outside. Fnar fnar.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:42 AM       
Where is the alligator pit?
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:29 PM       
And the lumberjacks?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
I'm pretty sure it's just what he wanted.