Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Is that why there's a picture of marijuana?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:32 PM       
CiG, are you Pub's nemesis now
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:35 PM       
ASILA
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:36 PM       
GODDAMMIT!
I'll fix it.
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:39 PM       
Why I have I been cursed with the Page Brak so often lately?
DAMMIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:41 PM       
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:43 PM       
Works for me!
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
Waitaminute, what kind of freak counts the posts?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Holy fuck, just let the damned thing die already
I wonder what thread this was from and what I had to say about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's funny how they get drawn to me. Maybe JOAT told them all that I have the cure!

Code:
omgyouknowthisisviewablebynewbsright!

Code:
No, it isn't. :eek
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:48 PM       
Oh yeah, I was going to chastise Gus for not wanting to take money from cosplayers, losers, and Klingon-speakers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Waitaminute, what kind of freak counts the posts?
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Their money is dirty
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
You should take their money. And laugh at them.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
NEVER
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
Never is a lie. We all know that.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:00 PM       
FINE

"I will never make and sell Trekkie fanart to the gullible of many lands, unless the alternative is sucking cocks for money, "
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
If I had talent I would.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
If I had talent I would.
And you would die a little every pen stroke.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM       
It's easier to say that than to actually bust your ass on a drawing that you don't want to do in the first place and hawk it to fat, repulsive geeks in costume

I'd end up slitting my damn wrists and sign them in my own worthless blood
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Hey Cig? Why is it Jim isn't making Green Day music again?
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:10 PM       
WORTHLESS, I SAY! TAKE MY LIFEBLOOD, AS THOU HAST ALREADY CLAIMED MY VERY SOUL. OH, HIDEOUS FATE, TURN THINE FOUL VISAGE AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, AND SPARE ONE PITEOUS FOOL HIS WELL-EARNED TORMENT
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:13 PM       
I don't have integrity, there's a big difference.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:14 PM       
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:15 PM       
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:16 PM       
As far as I know you, Pub, are the first to photoshop me.
I am deeply honored.