Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 12:40 AM       
tamales are kinda easy to make too if you already know how to make shredded meat ;o
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:48 AM       
i love to do experiments with tortillas. you can pretty much wrap any combination of food with it. two of my favorites are cheeseburger wraps (2 beef patties, pepper and onion stir fry, two slices of cheese, add hot sauce), and chicken zucchini wraps with little bit of ranch dressing. mmmmph!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:19 PM       
ugh one time somebody made me a tortilla hamburger and it was disgusting. She probably thought that it would be "healthier" with a tortilla or something, but she added egg into the meat and it was all huge and wet and disgusting
traditional russian hamburg

She was so obsessed with being healthy that she made enchiladas with nothing but squash in them ;\ and she even looked like she was made of squash.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
masa shouldn't be abused. the best thing in the world for tamales is mole.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2009, 09:32 AM       
making shreded meat is very easy but it can take a lot of time considering you have to shred it by hand

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2009, 09:53 AM       
what do you guys think of pupusas
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:57 AM       
we call them gorditas and i eat them every saturday

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:00 AM       
Gorditas are real and not something Taco Bell made up? I'm kinda shocked about that.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:01 AM       
around here you can get quesadillas that are made with gorditas and called carmelos.
taco loving zombie
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
around here you can get quesadillas that are made with gorditas and called carmelos.
there's a restaurant outside my school called the carmelos i dunno if they cook what you say but they cook tortas mmmmm tortas

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:11 AM       
i like my tortas al pastor with the really thin kind of guac.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
pupusas adn gorditas arent the same thing pupusas are cooked w/ filling in them already
taco loving zombie
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
thosse are called gorditas de horno here

OH GOD
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:12 AM       
o fine but i still think the salvadorenos would argue w/ you
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old May 27th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
In some parts of mexico a torta is a sammich and in others it is a cake. Regional variations. I had the other day something called a "flat enchilada" that was really a pupusa filled with cheese, green chile, and corn.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2009, 06:12 PM       
i love pupusas when they have that herb leaf thing inside of it
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
I cringe at the Mexican restaurant when my dad orders "polo sah-nol-a" instead of pollo sinaloa.

The weird thing is that he speaks French just fine, and it's not that different from Spanish.