Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 11:10 AM       
I prefer it with a few less random bandits. Finally the stealth characters get a break and are able to sneak wihout having to get caught midway through the room. I'm thinking about making a Spellsneak character tonight, which would be my first non-blade-speacialty character since i started playing Elder Scrolls. I'm looking forward to using the Summon Xivialia spell :O
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 11:37 AM       
I'm liking my character so far. Found some more magical heavy armor. Main stuff is my 18 point buff in strength from my ring/gauntlets and my 50% resist to all 3 from my tunic. 118 strength sure is nice for looting and killing. He's too good for his own good.

Hit 23 last night as well and currently have 43k saved up. Still need to decorate my Bruma house though.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
Listening to that orc in the Dark Brotherhood recount his tale of murdering that 5-year-old Nord girl at her birthday party was one of the small handful of 'shit, that's fucked up' gaming moments i've had ;<

The last one I had was in SOF2 when I blew apart every piece of a guy's head and saw the inside of his raincoat hood afterward ;<
Lord Felch Demon
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 04:20 PM       
Almost all of the hits had me going "that's fucking shitty, i hope this character isn't a perfect reflection of myself ", especially when you have to kill that whole family.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 07:37 PM       
I got invited to the Brotherhood because apparently the Grand Champion of the arena is an innocent man, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 09:33 PM       
I don't know how I got invited, I never killed anyone I wasn't supposed to kill. Maybe I got invited earlier because I was an assassin or because my main weapon was the bow?
Lord Felch Demon
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 11:25 PM       
The person has to have a higher positive personality to negative personality ratio. Like, bandits won't earn you any credit, but an NPC who smuggles drugs but is otherwise an upstanding community member will attract the Brotherhood. I want to get the screenshot function working so i can show off this awesome fucking staff i got :O
Lord Felch Demon
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 11:49 PM       

I'm running it at 640x480. Sue me.

Awesome staff, though. It hits for 20 points shock damage, and at full charge of 3000 it has 111 uses :O
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 12:55 AM       
hey ninja, why don't you hang out with us
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 01:25 AM       
I got that freak weapon from my first cave-raid, so I thought it was supposed to be found first =/
was never good
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 02:23 PM       
Is there a polymorph potion or something in the game that lets you change your appearence?

I ask because my character originally looked awesome and since i contracted vampirism he just looks like a really creepy old man. His jutting chin now has a sack of fat flapping under it and my skin's all cracked and saggy.

Is that all part of being a vampire or do I just age really quickly or what? Either way, I just look like an idiot in the best armor I have (grand champion raiments), like some 60-year-old cosplayer. And it's embarrassing.

And yeah, Ninja, I got that staff in my second cave raid too ;< I gunned down a good number of people in the arena with it but the armorers want $4004 to repair it so fuck that. And no-one has enough money on-hand to make selling it worthwhile.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 04:28 PM       
i'm pretty sure thats the vampirism yeah
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM       
so far ive only been able to play this for a few hours (away from my main pc y'see) so any tips regarding character creation and whotnot?

was thinking about going either fighter/destruction magic (mostly fighter), stealthy thiefy type fighter or stick with my orc barbarian (maybe with a redone build)

Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 06:24 PM       
You can cure Vampirism by doing a boring ass quest, I think one of the mages in the Super Hall of Magic Friends Guild in the main town can tell you how to do it.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 06:26 PM       
Do you actually get to physically suck blood from people in this game?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 06:41 PM       
How many of you made custom classes? I pretty much made a nord paladin only with very little magic...and man I feel like a nerd but this game is fucking awesome.

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by EisigerBiskuit
You can cure Vampirism by doing a boring ass quest, I think one of the mages in the Super Hall of Magic Friends Guild in the main town can tell you how to do it.
I have to give this whore 5 grand soul gems to cure it ;< Where the fuck am I gonna get that ;<
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX
Do you actually get to physically suck blood from people in this game?
Yeah, and if you don't you take sun damage. I think I have a bug though because my VAMPIRE PERSONALITY TOUCH SPELL only works when I'm in withdrawal :<
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 07:48 PM       
the more i hear about this game the more i want to continue playing (once i can that is)

Lord Felch Demon
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
I have to give this whore 5 grand soul gems to cure it ;< Where the fuck am I gonna get that ;<
There's a fort that has 3 in it, and she has one in her basement. The fourth can be bought from certain mages guild members.
Keg Whore
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 11:40 PM       
I found 2 while stealing about in Imperial city, in the Staves shop.

There's 7 right there.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 12:38 AM       
Man it's funny stealing a horse and having the dumbass owner try and chase you down/

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 12:52 AM       
So apparently the longer i go without feeding, the more powers I get. Why is that.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 01:07 AM       
because instead of eating, you're doing new things. fatty.
was never good
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 01:12 AM       
WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO HURTFUL LATELY
Keg Whore
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 02:28 AM       
VAMPIRISM REDUCES CHARISMA