Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

fartymowler is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2003, 04:41 AM        Corky
CORKY

Mental Mike was some guy that my friend Davey brought around one day. Fucking guy, while we where picking cherries from a tree starts picking up the really ripe ones from the ground and starts eating them until one of us notices and stops him. Down the long lane and into Greg’s yard we pull out the hose and get a bucket for out Cherries to sample but not too many. Davey pipes up and starts whispering to Greg and I … as his new friend Mike is helping himself to our newly cleaned cherries. “Hey walk down with me to Mike’s house, you gotta see this”. Mental Mike now had this ring of red around his lips and the whole time only would say in a weird voice like if you stuck your tongue all the way out and said “Corky” and if you twitched a little you would get it right.

It was strange that in all the years that we had lived in this neighborhood and arriving at Mental Mikes house just a few blocks away and we had never run into him before. His house was really rotten looking and smelled of pee. We as a small group stepped into the basement. Mental started bobbing his head and said, “Do you want to meet Corky?” We could now hear what sounded like a really fucking heavy person walking on the floor above and almost the same voice as Mental Mikes but female calling out again “Coooorky”. There was nothing in this world that I wanted more at that moment then to leave this house but with Greg and Davey standing there with me and then Davey taking the lead up the stairs from the basement to the kitchen I couldn’t help but follow.

As soon as I reached the top stair I had to almost push myself into the kitchen and quickly felt a grasp of my arm. Womp…Womp…and into the kitchen she came. Now to have a child that is Mentally challenged is one thing but for his mother to be also challenged and weighing in at a mere 400 hundred pounds was, well just too weird to comprehend. Greg was grasping my arm as if to say “let’s get the fuck out of here” but he seemed to be stuck to the floor like myself.

Ok now here is where it gets really weird. So there we are three guys in a tiny kitchen with Mental Mike and his really fat mom and they both then start calling out again “Coooorky”. Greg started to relax a little and took the grasp off my arm and whispered to Davey “ Who the fuck is Corky anyway?” I’m not one to exaggerate but at that moment in a what seemed like a second this dog comes into the kitchen at such a high rate of speed Corky starts ripping at poor Greg’s leg and Greg starts screaming in a really high pitched girl like scream. I don’t know why but I guess it was the panic of the moment and I grabbed the first thing I could find a frying pan off the stove and one good strike on Gorky’s head with a nice metallic “kung” sound… Corky the dog dropped to the floor. Mental Mike and his mom looked at me in horror and both started making moaning sounds and Mike started flipping like a fish and then this smell over took the room: you could see the whole back of his pants where wet and cherry pits started coming out his pant legs mixed with runny shit he started doing this what looked like a dance, but it wasn’t a dance, he was slipping on his own shit and pits and with a very contorted expression on his face he went over like a bag of bricks and smacked his head on the stove ending up beside Corky the dog.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2003, 04:47 AM       

klownboy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2003, 05:40 PM        .