Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
SUFFER
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM       
Woah, Nelly! Get a load of this here news:

http://www.fightticker.com/story_090..._couture_notes
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 09:37 PM       
Also, everyone's favorite (not mine!) youtube baby is set to face off against a well over the hill Ken Shamrock:

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...ard-in-October
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Also, everyone's favorite (not mine!) youtube baby is set to face off against a well over the hill Ken Shamrock:

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...ard-in-October
Yes, but where is the lion tamer and the trapeze artist?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:53 PM       
The hype will hold up that circus tent all on its own.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 11:02 PM       
I'm sorry, but every time I look at this thread's title, I think of WhiteRat's Spider Fights.

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21737
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 11:20 PM       
Ha, that was already 2 years ago. Time flies when you're huffing spray paint!
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 12:03 PM       
I have yet to see Kimbo fight, but I seen Brazilian people maul some americans recently.

And one of the funniest UFC PPVs ever, with a nordic viking fighting a french-african in the most laughable fight ever.

Oh, and somebody FINALLY gets Tito Ortiz laying on his back and punching the shit out of him. And Tito retired! AWESOME!

j/k fuck them
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
I call it a circus, but I admit I will likely go out of my way to see Shamrock beat Kimbo (because I think Shamrock will beat Kimbo)
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 09:48 PM       
Shamrock takes a dive and his payday, the legend of Kimbo Slice grows, and MMA purists shit themselves knowing the next big fight will be former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar getting an undeserved title bout against Randy Coutre.

And if that does turn out to be the case, it's still not as fraudulent as boxing.
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
Why must people always refer to Lesnar as a pro wrestling champion? The dude was a beast in college, winning a Juco and NCAA heavyweight championship. People fail to remember that he has legitimate wrestling skills. I'm a huge Lesnar fan, although I'll admit that he doesn't deserve a title shot at this point.
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 01:47 AM       
Hmm... you're not a Golden Gophers fan by any chance? I'm well aware of Lesnar's wrestling background. I'm also well aware of his MMA background. How being a talented wrestler makes him more legitimate than a talented striker like Kimbo befuddles me. A one trick pony is a one trick pony. (Real) Wrestling doesn't involve striking or submission. They're both circus attractions when compared with the better schooled mixed martial artists of their respective leagues. It's all about what sells. Shamrock vs. Couture (who've never fought) would be a better fight than either of these fights we're being force fed.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 06:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Hmm... you're not a Golden Gophers fan by any chance?
Obviously, you haven't read the NCAA thread at all

When it comes to Minnesota, WhiteRat is all up ons
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Hmm... you're not a Golden Gophers fan by any chance? I'm well aware of Lesnar's wrestling background. I'm also well aware of his MMA background. How being a talented wrestler makes him more legitimate than a talented striker like Kimbo befuddles me. A one trick pony is a one trick pony. (Real) Wrestling doesn't involve striking or submission. They're both circus attractions when compared with the better schooled mixed martial artists of their respective leagues. It's all about what sells. Shamrock vs. Couture (who've never fought) would be a better fight than either of these fights we're being force fed.

Gopher fan or not, people constantly overlook his amateur wrestling abilities. Hell, during his ring entrance against Frank Mir, Buffer announced him as the former WWE Champion. If you don't think his amatuer wrestling credentials don't bring any sort of credibility to his ground and pound, well, I guess I can't convince you any more. Sure, keeping Herring in a fetal position and dropping some knees into him may not be the most exciting fight but it gets the job done.

Like I said, I don't think he deserves a title shot at this point. I was impressed with his first 3 fights but as we all saw against Frank Mir, he has a lot of work to do. The raw potential is there, it'll just take time for him to really tap into it.

And Pentagarn....SKI U MAH!
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
All good points. We'll have to see how he develops. His sojourns into the WWE and the NFL set him back. He's a beast of a specimen, his amateur record speaks for itself, and he's certainly showed more mat acumen than Kimbo (who is also a beast). But, like I said, at this point they're both more sizzle than steak.
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
I know I'm late with this, but just in case anyone missed it:

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
I'm gonna take Shamrock by sub in Round 2. Either Shamrock subs him or Shamrock gets knocked out. It won't go the distance.

Also, after Chuck got exposed by Rampage.. Chuck hasn't been the same since. He was always a one trick pony, but he was fu*king amazing with that one trick. Rashad did a lot of lay n prey that match, and it paid off big time. Now he has a title shot against Forrest, yawn.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 05:05 PM       
That match was supposed to match styles that favored Lidell. Despite what we saw against him and Salmon, Evans is a wrestler. He was an All American at Michigan State.

Chuck totally fell for his fake and got railed in the middle of his counter punch.

I don't think Griffin is going to go down like that. He's been a beast since he lost to Jardine.

Then again, I gave Griffin no chance against Rampage, either.
Role Assigner
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Griffin will beat Rashad.
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:56 PM       
Speaking of Rampage, anybody heard anything about his case?
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
Looks like Kimbo will be going 4-0. Shamrock can't fight due to a cut over his left eye that required 6 stitches.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Looks like Kimbo will be going 4-0. Shamrock can't fight due to a cut over his left eye that required 6 stitches.
Looks like I was wrong. It may be getting close to midnight for the YouTube Cinderella.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 02:21 AM       
Kimbo went down in FOURTEEN SECONDS. It was amazing.
Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 07:36 AM       
I hear Vince McMahon calling!