Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo Tommy View Post
Is it just me or is Leon so cool he isn't afraid of anything? When you hear Dr. Salivador's chainsaw for the first time, all Leon does is say "Oh great, a chainsaw.' It's like he got a C on a test. "Oh great, a C." Same kind of emotion.
I guess after you've killed hordes of zombies, dogs, crows, gigantic organic death beasts, and living plants you just stop caring. I mean, this is the guy who took out a gigantic 30ft crocodile, how can you compare a chainsaw to that?
Forum Virgin
MartinSargent is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 09:22 PM       
RE4 is fun and all, and RE5 will surely kick ass, but I prefer the older ones. I just love the survival horror feel. My favorite ones are probably REmake and RE2.
Mexican Rambo Doll
Location: In your closet. Kinda like that homeless Japanese lady.
Lobo Tommy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I guess after you've killed hordes of zombies, dogs, crows, gigantic organic death beasts, and living plants you just stop caring. I mean, this is the guy who took out a gigantic 30ft crocodile, how can you compare a chainsaw to that?
Dr. Salivador has a potatoe sack on his head.

His face could be anything.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 01:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo Tommy View Post
Dr. Salivador has a potatoe sack on his head.

His face could be anything.
lol salivador it actually means droller is only salvador

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 01:43 PM       
that sounds like it should be a new enemy
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 01:43 PM       
Back on topic, RE4 was cool the game was really fun but i just felt they threw all the backstory to the crapper
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:42 PM       
Has anyone bothered to get the Typewriter? I might break this game back out to get it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:43 PM       
I got it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 07:55 PM       
was it worth getting, I only have the GC version so I can't get the sweet outfit to go along with it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
No, it makes every kill completely unsatisfying.

The infinite rocket launcher is another matter, however. Get that one.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 08:16 PM       
Yeah, it's kinda underwhelming.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 08:23 PM       
I got the infinite launcher. As much as I like cheesing through a game by blowing everything to smithereens I'd rather riddle em with bullets to make words.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
They die in like, two shots. If you want to shoot the hell out of Ganados for elongated periods just get a TMP.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 03:17 AM       
I want to get the damn fuck shit ass laser cannon.

(Sorry about the cussing, 6 hours of the day I'm on at work. The other hour I'm drunk and stupid)
Top Pale Force Assassin
gingerninja is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 05:36 PM       
Knife runs are fun in the old RE games, but these new ones require gun use. Fair enough that you want to still do knife runs, but have you considered just playing the old ones that way? RE4 brought new fans to the series and it got one of the greatest receptions in modern gaming. While some hardcore fans may be disappointed that it doesn't allow knife runs, no one is stopping you from playing the old ones that way.
I know what you might say: "But I've played them that way already. It won't be the same!" Well if the gameplay (using only a knife) stays the same, then does it matter?