noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2003, 11:53 PM        Snagglepuss/Wudoin author has gone suicidal
http://people.unt.edu/~cff0001/other/write/30days.htm

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2003, 11:58 PM       
The link won't work. :/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2003, 11:59 PM       
Wrong link...

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 12:12 AM       
I'm not sure if he wants me giving this out

http://people.unt.edu/~cff0001/

Other - Write - 30days
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 12:15 AM       
I guess not, since it's not working. :/

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 12:42 AM       
Shit. Do you want me to try to talk him out of it? I've done it before. I can be quite logical with this.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 12:50 AM       
He did say some things that are pretty true, but still. You have to keep your chin up in this world and be optimistic.
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 12:56 AM       
I have no sympathy for suicidal people. Nobody has any reason to be that fucking depressed.

I take that back, the ONLY reason to be that depressed is if you learn you have cancer or some uncurable disease. Unless that's the case, cheer up motherfucker.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 01:27 AM       
i see his point, too... but would't killing yourself just add to "the disgusting things they [humans] do"? ...
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 01:30 AM       
Am I missing something? Can everyone else get the page?

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 01:40 AM       
http://people.unt.edu/~cff0001/
go into other
go into write
go into 30 days

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 01:48 AM       
This suicidal motherfucker needs a hug and a bag of dorito's.
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 02:02 AM       
Am I the only one getting this?

Quote:
This server hosts personal web pages for students, faculty, and staff members at the University of North Texas.

This server is provided as a courtesy to students, faculty, and staff, and is not intended for use as official UNT information or coursework.

To access pages on this site, you need to know the username for the person you're looking for. The URL will then be http://people.unt.edu/username.

Outside linkage to documents on this server is prohibited.

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
i have decided to kill myself. yes, you probably think this is "insane", but it seems like the most logical and sensical thing to do.

first off, i would like to address all of humanity. it seems to me, in my small bit of experience, that the realities of life are hypocrisy and cruelty. concepts like truth dont actually seem to really exist. rather, they seem more of a fairy tale that most subscribe to, but none actually follow. humans hate truth. this is not a reality i can belong to.

i still cannot fathom how humans treat each other in the ways they do. the disgusting things they do, even miniscule things on a day to day basis, just seem so wrong to me. to not treat your fellow human being with dignity and respect and love is intolerable in my eyes. to not consider another's feelings and thoughts is the status quo, and i feel that i cannot be a part of this community.

i see beauty used as a commodity. bought and sold for the whim of men. women degraded and abused on a mass scale. this i cannot be a party to in any shape or form.

in summary, i can simply not understand how humans can live in this world and accept it in the way it is.

focusing on the internal, i see a never-ending struggle between my natural self, one of negativity and hate, and my enlightened self, one of truth and love. i feel that no matter how hard i try to improve myself and rid myself of my consistent and constant negativity, it is all for naught, and that negativity will always prevail.

i feed off of negativity. i enjoy seeing people hurt. the more that someone loves me, the more i enjoy seeing them tormented. i refuse to perpetuate this, and am putting my foot down.

i have never felt a part of the human race. i have always been an outsider, and always will be. when i see a human, i dont see a specimen of my species, i see a walking blob. my interaction with humans is forced, and takes so much effort and so much work, and i am simply tired of working so hard at such a simple, basic aspect of life as a human.

i feel as though this decision is a positive one. this world is not for me. i want to be free.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 02:32 AM       
Uhh...that kinda scared me a bit cause a lot of those things describe what I feel like sometimes :/ .

That was very funny. Well done.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 02:35 AM       
Fuck him. If he's serious, i hope he succeeds. He doesn't even have a real reason, some girl just made him cry. At least Winston had monsters eating his brain.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 02:40 AM       
i have worms
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 02:44 AM       
Wudoin & Snagglepuss are genius. He's a genius. He shouldn't kill himself. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK