Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 05:21 PM        Ted Kennedy: Dead at 77
So ole Ted Kennedy died. Apparently yesterday 8/25.

I was never a huge fan of the guy but seeing the last Kennedy brother go does kind of make me feel sad. Mostly what makes me sad about this is that in this day and age I get a news alert about how Chris fucking Brown got probation but no such alert about this?! What the hell is the world coming to?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32491712/
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
it is definitely depressing, but also kind of a nice relief that he didn't die of unnatural causes prematurely. his death had been expected for a long time and his family was able to be with him when it happened, which is a positive break from the kennedy curse.

but this does suck, he seemed to be a great guy. he still had a lot of projects going on and goals he was working towards that he'll never get to see finish now.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM       
He killed a woman and then fled the scene and received a tap on the wrist and a finger shook at him. Other than that he did a lot of good things for people in need.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
The term "Chappaquiddick incident" refers to the circumstances surrounding the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, a former campaign worker for the assassinated U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy of New York.
In July of 1969, Kopechne's body was discovered inside an overturned car belonging to Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy of Massachusetts under water in a tidal channel on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts.
After the body was found, Kennedy gave a statement to police saying that on the previous night he had taken a wrong turn and accidentally driven his car off a bridge into the water. Later, he pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury; he received a suspended sentence.
Good job TED
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
He's no saint, but he is my angel. TY Ted for helping live in an unforgiving world. When I get to hell I will be sure to wave to you.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
Ted was certainly a polarizing figure. I was just a lad when his presidential aspirations effectively ended (the incident of which Tad is pointing out pointedly) and felt at the time that he should have gotten more punishment than he actually did. I know more now about the incident surrounding the accident, and feel that he probably did his own private penance. Not that this would effectively ease the pain of the Kopechne family.

In any event, he was probably a more effective legislator and politician than he ever would have been as a president.
You may already be there.