Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 09:41 PM       
around a Athalon37000 to an FX-60 pretty much any Socket 939 should work.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Think what you want but 9 out of 10 games promise groundbreaking AI and rarely deliver. Im just waiting till the game has some real non-biased reviews before I start preeching the wonders of an unreleased game's AI.
Wow, you must be a video game connoseur to hate such a reputable game! Saying that it will suck makes you look like you can see something that the rest of the world, including game reviewers that have played samples of the game, can't see! You must be really smart!
cjadthenord is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:56 PM       
Wow, when I signed up for this forum, I had no idea it has a following for the two most beloved games I've ever played. Morrowind, and the soon to be best game ever (in my own, honest oppinion fuckthosewhodisagreecommiebastards) Oblivion.

I'm getting this on PC. I played Morrowind on the Xbox when it first came out, and eventually switched to PC. Not only did it look fantastic, but I love the amazing mods made for it (sailable boat mods are the coolest things ever), and I grew addicted to the Construction Set. Because it will be incredibally cheap for me to upgrade, the 360 is not even an option. It just can't compare, in my eyes, how amazing this game will be on PC.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 10:58 AM       
Haha, fuck you guys, i can totally play this 8)
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Think what you want but 9 out of 10 games promise groundbreaking AI and rarely deliver. Im just waiting till the game has some real non-biased reviews before I start preeching the wonders of an unreleased game's AI.
Wow, you must be a video game connoseur to hate such a reputable game! Saying that it will suck makes you look like you can see something that the rest of the world, including game reviewers that have played samples of the game, can't see! You must be really smart!
Jesus Christ quit acting like such a child. I have not said this game will suck, im just saying that im going to wait till I see some full reviews from reputable sources or get to try the game myself before I start furiously masturbating over it.
As I have said a few times it's entierly possible that it'll be a good game but im just not totally sold on it yet.
I know when you are looing forward to a game its hard to understand that other people may not be looking forward to it as much, but there is no need to resort to cheap sarcastic comments just because someone does not share your opinion, as it is afterall only an opinion on an unreleased and incomplete game.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 11:27 AM       
Sorry, I don't know anything about computers! I'll just assume you are right because you have seen so many previews and can read between the lines! Didn't you hate LOTR? Boy I sure did how can anybody watch that shit.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 01:00 PM       
I hope it doesn't have that problem that Morrowind had, wherein the game would get slower and slower the longer you played.
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:25 PM       
I played morrowind on xbox and PC, and the xbox really wasn't nearly as good as the PC version. The construction kit was a huge plus, and the interface was much easier. The xbox would run smooth the entire time I played it though, and I didn't notice anything other than the regular lag I would get for playing it on my crappy PC.

The Damp Moose is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:47 AM       
How user-friendly was the CS?

I heard that Oblivion's is going to be quite a bit easier to get into, AND be a lot more powerful.

I'm not looking forward to forking over a hundred or so bucks to play this game, though.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 01:01 AM       
why the fuck are you back?
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 12:24 AM       
Does anyone know if the XBox 360 version will have the construction set? I would think it would be possible this time around, with the new Live community.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 01:42 AM       
the more your giant attributes like SPeed and agility the more the Xbox version crapped out. I remember running faster than the xbox could process the terrain. I fell through one of the Vivec Cantons once
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 11:02 PM       
falling thru shit was not an xbox exclusive, i used to always fall thru the stairs in the balmora mage guild when i was trying to go downstairs
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 12:56 PM       
On my most recent character, i somehow pissed off all the guards in Vivec, so i sold their shit every time i killed them. That crab ended up making me like 3 million gold, and that wasn't even enough to buy back all the daedric and Her Hands' shit i sold him o .o. I ended up using the money to buy Summon Golden Saint, then soultrapping like fifteen of them. I used them to create a shield that bound a Dremora Lord and an armor that bound a Frost Atronach on equip. That was hell of fun times, especially for a battlemage :O