Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 01:43 PM       
anyway, yes she was quite doped up. she could still recognize everyone around her.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
especially when you are doing it to someone who just lost a relative to cancer you faggot.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
Sorry to hear about your loss I.S.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
especially when you are doing it to someone who just lost a relative to cancer you faggot.
Why should that matter?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
anyway, yes she was quite doped up. she could still recognize everyone around her.
Did you touch her bood one last time?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 10:08 PM       
what a wonderful forum you have here
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 01:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Why should that matter?
it doesn't matter that you are a faggot.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 15th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Did you touch her bood one last time?
I'm assuming that you meant boob? there's not really much to grab onto since she had them cut off what with the breast cancer!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
I bet he meant blood ;o
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
speaking of death, one of my old friends/classmates drowned the other night

http://www.ktbs.com/news/Body-of-dro...klahoma-13181/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Haha, I did it. Just kidding.

Any idea why?
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
My sincere condolences as well...

I just lost another friend last month due to cancer. A healthy 32-year-old cop who was gone in less than 8 months after diagnosis.

I've lost a lot of friends in my lifetime, probably more than the average Joe, but it's just a part of life. Being exposed like that, I really think I have those experiences to credit for my outgoing nature. I don't think I would have set out on so many insane adventures had I not been so aware of how fleeting life is.

Make the most of your life.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
Sorry to bump a semi-older thread but meh.

Condolences, IS, I can sympathize completely as the exact same thing just happened to my mother.

The saddest part of all is that the day she died, it rained so hard here it took me an hour to drive what normally takes five minutes. Hope you feel better soon.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 02:45 AM       
I'm gonna bum this thread every week to remind him that his grandmother is never coming back.
Legislacerator
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 03:51 AM       
hey jk guys me and my grandma are chillin out maxin and relaxin all cool and all shootin some bball outside of the school so tadao want to hang out or what
Legislacerator
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 03:53 AM       
tadao you get me all wet when you talk about my dead grandma you STUD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 09:25 AM       
i am beginning to think that tadao is a threat to america and this forum

also he drove off that cute rave chick, what the hell man
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 11:57 AM       
Found out that my uncle has prostate cancer. Another Uncle died 11 years ago from the same damn thing. I better get my pooper checked out.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 12:02 PM       
I was thinking about that myself, but I don't really know the process for getting checked for cancer. As far as I can tell, it's entirely a reactive process and not a preventative one.

Do you just like, walk in and ask for them to open up a tricorder and scan you for cancer? Cause what if it isn't a topical thing?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 12:02 PM       
Yeah man, prostate cancer will jump out and bite you on the ass. Literally.

They feel you around for lumpy bits. It would seem that they only check if you have cancer, not if you will.\. It's hard to tell if you are going to have cancer unless you have a family history of it. I saw on Good Morning America or something that merely eating properly can reduce your chances of getting cancer and some people's cancer even went away. I don't know how much I'd buy into that, but eating healthy always seemed a good way to prevent anything.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 02:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
I'm assuming that you meant boob? there's not really much to grab onto since she had them cut off what with the breast cancer!
I think he's mistaken you for Jonathan Clement.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM       
But seriously, I'm sorry about your grandmother. My grandfather passed away a couple of months ago, and his last years weren't very easy. It's hard learning first hand how those you love and care for wont be around forever.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2008, 06:38 PM       
We are living on borroweed time
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 03:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i am beginning to think that tadao is a threat to america and this forum

also he drove off that cute rave chick, what the hell man
She's still here.
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 12:57 PM       
How sad. My gma has breast cancer but I'm not sure its sunk in yet fo me.

Mostly cause I hate her.

But we all thought george had cancer a while back cause he had a big lump on his back. Turns out it was a giant zit.

Lets just say we found out the hard way... he ruined three shirts.