Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Had they held the game on sunday at 1pm which was the original plan before they decided to fill their coffers and move it to a night game, this wouldn't have happened.
What wouldnt have happened had they not moved the game? Them moving the game?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
The game would have been played as scheduled, rather than creating "Tuesday Night Football" and the inclement weather would never have played a part.

I'm with Ed, incidentally. They should have played the game. However, that's all in the past now. Bring on Green Bay.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
So, how important is home field advantage?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:17 PM       
One more victory, and Seattle will have a .500 record for the 2010 season.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
Rex Ryan has one more career playoff victory than his dad.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
i was really hoping kc was going to pull some sort of miracle today, the steelers-ravens playoff game is going to be such a wreck.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
shut it ;<
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Three out of four underdogs won straight up. Plus, only one home team came away victorious this weekend. Based on this, I wouldn't count anyone out next weekend.

I'm really pissed about the Eagles, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
That was one of the funniest plays I've ever seen.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 07:53 AM       
Oh, sorry.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-308075

Sometimes, football can surprise you.

Was a damn good game, too.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Right now, if I am on the Jets defense I am angry at the Jets offense. They have pissed away no less than three opportunities that the Jets defense has given them
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
And yet the Patriots are failing to capitalize themselves.

Good.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
horrible game by the pats. they deserved to lose. on the other hand they surprised me with a 14 and 2 record with their mediocre defense during the reg season
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 08:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So my call is Green Bay over Chicago and the Jets over Pittsburgh
I stand by my call despite the results. Had the Jets shown up in the first half (Rex Ryan said they only played one half and that is not good enough and he was right) they would have deftly handled the ham-fisted Steelers. It will not go well for Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl I'm afraid
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
You really think Greenbay will have their way with Shittsburgh?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 10:27 PM       
You said it yourself. Shittsburgh

Green Bay has been the complete package this postseason, they are on fire (momentum matters and Green Bay has it), and Aaron Rodgers is playing lights out. They have arguably the best WRs in pro football and they are accustomed to road games
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:19 AM       
Aaron Rodgers has been phenomenal along with their passing game but that's it, all they really have is the passing game. Do you think the Steelers secondary can shut them down early and put points up first? It seems like that's going to be their main goal, to shut down the passing game that Rodgers provides and force them to run. Overall, I'm going to have to agree with a super bowl for the Packers but at the same time, I can't quite throw the Steelers out just yet. Then again, I have been wrong all year.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
pittsburgh is going to smash them

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 07:26 AM       
I think it's gonna be a great game, obviously. I'm kinda excited about football this year and I'm kinda upset for not paying much attention to the NFC this time around. I didn't realize how good Green Bay was.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
I really would of liked to see the Ravens vs. the Packers honestly. Just to see that strong Raven's D with the assistance of Reed and Lewis against Rodgers and his go to wide out, Jennings.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Jennings will likely get double teamed all game, problem is he has 2 other pretty good receivers who will be open all night as a result.