Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:30 PM        Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
lol in other news there are rumors and some people said it was confirmed that ......

wait for it

dc characters are gonna be in the new mortal kombat!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit linky http://kotaku.com/381302/mk-v-dc-has...-no-fatalities
edit 2 no fatalities oh well here http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9027/cdsyn8.jpg

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:38 PM       
hahahaha that is by far the cheesiest and most wonderful thing I have heard in a while. Batman VS Sub-Zero is something I don't remember thinking about even as a kid.

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:46 PM       
i wonder who else might be in i would like to see bane

Banned

f-four is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
hahahaha that is by far the cheesiest and most wonderful thing I have heard in a while. Batman VS Sub-Zero is something I don't remember thinking about even as a kid.
I know, Batman would hit him with the grapple hook like "GET OVER HERE!"
taco loving zombie
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
after minutes of looking here you go a trailer
http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/xb...21132945404017

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
I really don't know what to think. MK's never been CLASSY, but I think it's probably the worst franchise in the world at this point.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
Doubt that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ame_franchises

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
Well, can you name a franchise that's fallen as far from tolerability as MK has? I certainly can't.

I mean yeah, there are some franchises that start off awful and remain awful, but that's not a shame.
taco loving zombie
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:24 PM       
50 cent?

was never good
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:28 PM       
Well, can you name a franchise that's fallen as far from tolerability as MK has? I certainly can't.

I mean yeah, there are some franchises that start off awful and remain awful, but that's not a shame.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
well was that soul calibur / starwars crossover a april fools joke? cause if it wasn't, i think that may at least be in the running
taco loving zombie
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
is not an april's fool you can use darth vader in ps3 and yoda in 360

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Mario, and I personally mean that, not just to be a contrary dick. It's fallen from grace for me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
is not an april's fool you can use darth vader in ps3 and yoda in 360
i really wish it had been an april fools' day joke
taco loving zombie
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i really wish it had been an april fools' day joke

by the way there are gonna be anime characters too

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:28 PM       
Well, Sonic and Crash Bandicoot to name two.

Although you could probably make a convincing arguement that neither of those were any good to begin with. And I'd agree with you!
OH GOD
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
by the way there are gonna be anime characters too
here and i thought it couldn't get any worse
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
But, ya know, I've never been disappointed by Crash Bandicoot. I know exactly what I'm in for every time I get one.
was never good
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
ok yes MK, soul calibur, and sonic are all equal contenders for clueless companies running them into the ground ;<

soul calibur may actually have them all beat with that anime/vader/yoda shit, though
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 07:56 PM        Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
No, yeah, really.
http://www.worldscollide.com/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 08:00 PM       
Ripping Superman's heart out will be a treat.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69699489
The Wolf
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Ripping Superman's heart out will be a treat.
Apparently you missed the "no fatality" thing.

I agree with sonic being total shit now. Then again, I never really got too into it.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
Tapping Superman on the heart and having him collapse will be a treat.
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
Spyro the Dragon.