Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 02:46 PM        I WANT TO PLAY FFVII
i've been talking about this game for a couple months now, and how i madly want to play it. more specifically, i'd love to play it on my wii, but i know a psx emulator for the wii has not been developed... yet .

i don't even know why i want to play it; i personally never beat it (i watched someone though ). but yeah, so...

final fantasy VII? yeah?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 02:48 PM       
I'll sell it to you with the original case. Ask Emu.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM       
ff7? you can play it on your computer.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
I remember hearing talk about a PS3 re-release. You should wait for that. Unless you don't have a PS3.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
Or aren't naive.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
i would buy it off of you if i had a ps1

i've been looking for the rom and every site is full of dead links (p.s. i suck at searching, so if anyone wants to help me out that is not a problem)

i use to own it on the pc, but i dunno what's smaller and less work on my computer, the psx version or the pc version.

and i've been looking online for getting my wiimote to work as a gamepad for my laptop (specifically, the classic controller), because i'd love to use that to play.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
I'll sell you the PS1 as well. Can't quite promise the cords, though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
idk if you need a membership for this or not, but

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1515248/2468376/

has ff7 + emulator, supposedly
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
i have the emulator (eSPXe), and waiting on 2 torrents to start right now (yours included willie), but they both aren't going anywhere
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
COME ON. You know you want a PSX.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
wha bout this one, the pc version

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1505324/1234188/
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
i would like a psx, but it all depends on how much you want, and i can't imagine it being too cheap :-/

willie, that one ain't workin' so hot either
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
well sh*t
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
$60. That includes the PSX and FFVII, as well as shipping.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
hmmm, i do not have the money at the moment to purchase this, but when my IRS check comes in, i might take you up on that. you said there aren't any wires right?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
FFVII works fine on PS2 and PS3 as well.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
hmmm, i do not have the money at the moment to purchase this, but when my IRS check comes in, i might take you up on that. you said there aren't any wires right?
I'll see if I can get a hold of some from Gamecrazy or something. The power cable is a generic one. At least one gadget in your joint should use the same power cord.

I'll see if I can get a controller, too.

I should mention the reason I'm selling is that I have two PSXs. It's not full of coke, as far as I know.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
controller you don't have to worry about; at my fiance's house there are literally like 10 ps2 controllers that should work just fine

edit: if someone wants to buy this before you hear back from me, sell it to them. i'm sure i can get it working on my computer sometime before then, and i'm still not sure if i want to buy it
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
They should work, as far as I know.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
actually, yeah, i'm not gonna buy it

thanks for the offer though
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Your loss.

Agh. Well, the offer's good for anyone else.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
lol, nice edit ;-)
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
I felt so. Not that it really added anything in particular. Offer still stands.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
woot, finally found a site that will let me download all 3 discs... in 36 different parts
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
Now let the annoying fight cut scenes begin!